30- And here they go

Start from the beginning

"Ok wait, but Belle who did you kiss?" Arya questions as she and Lenny lean in.

I see Amy nudge Beck , silently yelling at him for bringing this up. She knew who it was, Em was telling her the kind of hilarious story yesterday.

"Yeah who was it Belle?" Caleb turns to me innocently with a smirk. God I wanted to punch that smirk right off his face. "Oh wait! How could I forget...It-" he goes to say but is cut off by my hand going straight to his mouth, muffling whatever he was about to say.

I just see him shrug before I feel him lick my hand.

"God you just had to lick me!" I yell as I wipe my hand on his shirt

"It's not like it hasn't happened before" he rolls his eyes with a small grin as I continue to wipe the Caleb spit off of me.

"Seriously though, who was your first kiss?" Dallas questions with a grin.

Before I can even respond, I'm cut off by the voice of Caleb fucking Kazer.

"Yours truly" Caleb grins gesturing to himself.
I cover my face with my hands as I feel my face heat up.

"Caleb was your first kiss!" Gabe bursts out in laughter "Thats hysterical. Now I understand why they were upset" he gestures to my brothers

"Wait how come we never found out about this?!" Colton and Arya yell at both of us

"Well it's not something we talk about!" I yell that them

"I think I have a video of it on my old iPod" Em smirks. Oh shit. Her iPod.

My eyes widen as he looks at Caleb, he's wearing the same expression I am. Positively remember the same memory from later that night. What everyone didn't know was that after the first kiss didn't go all that well with my brothers and everything, Caleb and I both decided to do a repeat. We thought it would be a good idea to get our first-technically second- official kiss on video. Our dumbasses also thought it would be just fine to use Em's iPod. Thankfully, Somehow she still hadn't found the video. I truly have no clue what was even going on in my mind at the time, I was beyond stupid.

We both quickly regained our slightly lost composure and jumped right back into the conversation like nothing.

"She was eleven and I was twelve, it was just both of our stupid first kiss that so happened to be with eachother" Caleb shrugs nonchalantly. I stare at him for a second before snapping back to the group. He always said that it wasn't his first kiss.

"Exactly!" I reason.
At the time It meant something to me, I had a crush on him. But now it's really just some stupid kiss, I've had lots and god knows so has he.

"That still blows my mind" Christian shakes his head looking over at us

"Okay it was a dare, we were younger and it was just a stupid kiss, not that big of a deal" I shrug, Caleb nods along agreeing with me

"I was proud of that dare" Jordan smirks at me

"And I was proud of mine" Em smirks,
referencing her dare that resulted in him getting his dick clamped.

"Okay shut up" he grumbles making us all laugh

"Remember when-" Tyler starts to say but I tune him out for a second when I feel Dallas squeeze my shoulder.

"What's up?" I say quietly as I look up at him

"Nothing" he grins

"Good"

"You really kissed him?" He chuckles lightly

"Yeah but it was a while ago and it was stupid" I start to ramble to him quietly as the rest of the group laughs at what Tyler was saying.
Dallas just laughs lightly at my rambling confusing me even more. I thought for some reason he'd be mad.
"You aren't mad?"