🌹 Chapter Thirty 🌹

The next morning, the day of the wedding, we all awoke at Sky's house with a hangover.

Of course, Sky woke up before any of us. I expected her to. What I didn't expect was for her start yelling at us.

"Get your ass's up! Let's go!" She yelled loudly as she clapped her hands together repeatedly.

"Is this necessary?" Nora groaned as she glared at Sky.

"I'm getting married in just a few hours! This is necessary" Sky shot back.

I chuckled and tossed the blanket off of me and stood up, "As your wedding planner I know I have a lot to do today. So I'll get started on that"

"Thank you! I love you!" She blew a kiss at me. "Now please Nora, Laura, get up and get showered! We have to get our dresses, hair done, nails done, makeup done... There's so much we need to do! So come on let's go!"

"I'm gonna kill her" Nora sighed as if she'd already made up her mind.

I chuckled and said, "Well, I'm gonna go home. I'll catch up with you guys in one hour"

I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. I did not want to be around when bridezilla came out.

I put my shoes on, grabbed my purse and left.

When I got home, immediately laughed at the scene in front of me. My father, Jason, Josh, Laura's boyfriend and Nora's girlfriend were all sleeping while sitting up on the large sectional in our living room. Beer bottles and cans were all over the place, several boxes of pizza were stacked on the coffee table and some video game was paused on the tv and all of these people snored loudly!

I pulled out my phone and took a picture because this was going in my photo album and on my social media. I was too busy posting the picture to my snap chat that I allowed Jayden to creep up behind me and scare me. Something he did all the time.

"Stop doing that!" I whisper yelled as I slapped his chest.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry baby. I saw the opportunity and took it"

"Yeah well you're an asshole" I tried to hide my smile.

"Your asshole though" he smirked.

"Wouldn't have it any other way" I smirked back.

He pecked my lips causing me to smile.

Jayden and I were on extremely good terms and I was loving it.

--------------------------------

I was running around all morning, rushing around in every direction. There was so much that needed to be done and I only had a little bit of help to make sure that everything was getting done and was going as planned.

Several hours later everything was finally done. I had to take a break from wedding planning to get my hair and makeup done and to get dressed. It felt good to be pampered for a little while. After I was dressed I began to do my rounds and make sure everything was going as planned and looked good.  Today is so important. My best friend and my big brother are getting married and they both trusted me to make this the wedding of their dreams... How perfect is that?

"You guys dressed?" I asked through the door after I knocked on it.

"Yeah we're dressed" Jason answered as he opened the door.

"Barley... Do you even know how to tie a bow tie?" I asked him flatly.

"Of course. I just haven't figured out which method I prefer" he shrugged.