🌹 Chapter Twenty Nine 🌻

🌹ROSE'S POV🌹

The day before Skys wedding... We decided to throw her a bachelorette party. Well, technically we didn't throw her a party, we took her out to one of the hottest clubs here in Washington. My mom, my sisters and a few other girls we were cool with from high school all joined us. We all dressed in our sexiest clothes, did our hair and makeup and took shots before we left for the club. It's safe to say that we all felt pretty good about ourselves and about how the night was going to play out.

Sky, of course, had the most fun out of all of us. She wore a really sexy red dress that complimented her Irvry skin tone perfectly, with six-inch black red bottom heals. She did her makeup in a fierce smokey eye and matched it with a red lip. Her dark hair was in curls with a cute little gold crown on her head. We made her wear a sash that said Bride to be, all night which she loved because it got us free drinks from the bar for the night.

Three hours into partying, Sky and I finally had to sit down. She lasted a lot longer in those heals than I thought she would.

"My feet are killing me!", Sky groaned taking her shoes off.

"We haven't sat down since we got here", I reminded her.

"Who needs to sit down? It's a celebration!", She shouted in excitement.

All I could do was laugh at her. She's adorable when she's like this.

"Are you having fun?", she asked me.

"Of course I'm having fun"

"Good. I know this is supposed to be for me but I really wanted this for you too. We stress too much. It's nice to see you just let loose and have fun".

"No no no! Do not make this about me! This night is for you, not me. I love you but please don't make tonight about me", I gave her the puppy dog look.

I knew if I didn't give her the look she'd continue trying to talk about me and situation. That was the last thing I wanted. Besides, I'm fine... I haven't felt this good in a long time.

"Okay okay", She threw her hands up, giving in, "Ow, this is my song! Let's dance!".

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to where the rest of the girls were dancing. We danced and drank for the rest of the night. We all got pretty drunk but that was okay because that was definitely the plan.

🌹🌻🌹🌻🌹🌻🌹🌻

🌻JAYDEN'S POV🌻

"What's up?", I greeted Roses father, Jimmy, and Jason as I opened the front door for them and invited them in.

"I picked up more beer on the way over here. I figured you didn't have enough", Jason said.

"I'm not allowed to keep beer in the house anymore. Rose's rule, so no. I didn't have any at all", I shrugged.

"Well my broth, you signed up for this", he laughed with a goofy smile on his face, "Oh, Lura's boyfriend and Nora's girlfriend are here brought pizza. Might wanna leave the door open for them".

"Nora's girlfriend is here? Why didn't she go with the girls?", I asked confused.

"She's a dike. Don't call her that though. I don't know if that term is offensive these days", Jim told me.

I'd never met her so obviously I didn't know that. I didn't have a problem with gay people. I was never homophobic.

"She's cool though. I fucks with her", Jason flopped on the couch, "Oh, by the way, I invited-"

"Hey", I heard a man's voice say behind me.

I turned around to see Josh standing in my doorway and my first thought was, why the fuck is he here?