(30) Same Answers

Sam's POV

i looked around the room the scream came from and saw a demon. The demon was reaching up on someone inside the cage. its chain gets longer and longer by second making it reach the person more.

"AHHHH!!" the person screamed

I looked who it was.

"Pewds?" I thought that was Marzia who was screaming. "Ah, nevermind"

I threw a rock on the demon's head and it snapped his head to me.

"COME AT ME BRUH!"

It screeched and it hurted my ears.The chain broke and the demon chased me.

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck."

Pewds just stood at the corner of his cage watching me and the demon run around.

Wait what am i doing!? im supposed to save pewds, NOT play tag with a demon.

I turned around and slayed its throat. Spilling blood all over the place and me.

I slayed its arm off and threw it across the room. and i stabbed its head and it stopped shaking.

I breathed deeply and snatched the key off its neck.

"HAH! you think you can stop me kara!? IM UNSTOPPABLE, YOU BITCH!" i held the key in the air and turned to see Pewds .

He stared at me with horror in his eyes. "There's nothing to be scared of, Sam saved the day!"

Pewds snapped out and gave a small laugh. I opened the gate and pewds came out.

"Thanks for saving me, super sam!" he said with a girly voice.

"My pleasure, random prisoner"

We laughed but stopped as we realized how much danger we were in now.

"lets get out of this shit."

"Agreed"

We walked to the next door.

(insert sarcasm here)wow being here is really fun!

Cry's POV

I woke up and looked around. Oh, i forgot i was in this place. I groaned and struggled to get free.

"Stop struggling, it wont help, youre stuck in that chair until i let you free" Kara appeared infront of me.

"why are you even working with Mad?"

"1. We are doing this for a reason 2. I'd like to see how strong sam is"

"how did you and sam even met?"

Kara sighed and a screen appeared infront of us.

"Sam might think im a slut for taking her crushes but im just saving her from those jerks who wants nothing but Sam's body. I want to be friends with her but... she wouldnt agree anyway."

"then why are you doing this?"

"For a reason"

Then she dissapeared .

Whenever i ask Mad and Kara, I always get that answer. Now im curious.

The screen showed Sam covered with blood and Pewds following her.Sam stopped and Pewds stepped back. Sam slayed a creature, maybe a demon. and a hole appeared under them and they fell. The screams hurted my ears but i dont care.

"SAM! PEWDS!" I shouted and struggled in my chair.

The screen turned to static.