(9) Who is she!?

Cry's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. This little girl kept appearing in my dreams since Mad showed up... or is it a memory?

*Dreamland awhile ago*

I was 7 years old and was getting beaten up by bullies in school. But they stopped beating me when a little girl's voice was heard.

"HEY, you little meanies, don't beat up an innocent kid!" The little girl said.

"Watchya gonna do little pigtails?" the leader asked.

She held a bat infront of her. Where did she get that!? Let's not question that.

"Ooh I'm so scared!" the leader teased.

She swung the baseball bat on the douche's face the other 2 were gonna tackle her but she just bit them. This little girl is a badass!

All 3 of them run away, leaving me laying on the ground.

"hey mr. whats your name?" she looked up because I was taller than her.

"I'm Ryan..." i softly said "thanks for saving me"

"Just for you, Ryan! I mean you look like you could be a great friend!" she chirped.

"whats your name?" I asked

"my name is M-"

The dream was cutted off.

Her face was kind of blurred, I WANT to know who she is!

*end*

I stared at  my mask at my bedside table and remembered my other dream/memory.

*another dream*

I was looking around nervous and I was 8 yrs old and the... girl is beside me.

"aww why are you so nervous, Ryan?" she asked worriedly

"I'm..not very comfortable about people seeing my face , -------. What if they judge me?" I pulled her close to me and shook her.

Her worried stare cheered  up when she came up with an idea.

"I got an idea!" she pulled me out of the fair.

The scene was cutted to me and the girl making a white circle mask.

"here!" she putted the mask on me. The mask was like a ceramic.. but it isn't since it looks like it is VERY stable.

"it might look sooooooo simple and big but you could write or design it !" she tapped the mask

"thank you -------!!" I hugged her tight

*end*

Her name was muffled and a part of my brain told me that I only drew the poker face when i moved out of the town and lived in florida. So I could hide my sad face and cover it with a poker face....I was kind of a smart kid . Nah, I wasn't

M is the first letter of her name, huh?

Who is she?