(20) The rose

I know i said the next update would be in friday but i got bored...and got an inspiration...so c:

~Domsie

••••••••••

Cry's POV

I looked around the cafe, bored. I sipped on my hot coco and outside, i saw a pretty rose on a bush.It was pinkish red and the waterdroplets made it look as it was shiny.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head

*Cry's mind o.o*

I was walking down the streets, thinking of what should i get for the girl ive shouted last night.As i cross by a shop i stopped and walked back and saw a beautiful rose necklace hanging on the display.

'I wonder if she likes this?' i thought to myself and went to buy the rose.

"hope she forgives me from shouting at her" i murmured and walked into my car.

The scene cutted to me standing in the middle of the mall, holding a neatly wrapped white box with a neatly done ribbon.

Marzia was pulling a girl towards me and saw... a girl with a sparkling green eyes, a silky straight dark brown hair flowing and a pink lucious lips. It was....Samantha Alyson.

*end*

Memories of me and her went running in my head and a Big pain shot right in my head after seeing all those memories. I looked around, sweating.I drank my whole drink and went outside as quickly as possible.

I need to go see Sam.

Sam's POV

Me and marzia were dancing with our robes on and fuzzy slippers.I wore a pale green robe and white fuzzy slippers and marzia wore A baby pink robe and a bunny fuzzy slippers.We had a sleepover last night, and we aint gonna let the fun die yet.As we were dancing to the song, something cutted us off.A knock on the door.I glanced at marzia but she just shrugged.

I opened the door to see...

"C-cry?" my voice cracked when i saw him, remembering he forgot about me.He looked exhausted but he smile widely behind his mask

"SAM!" He exclaimed then he just jumped and bearhugged me

"oof!" he was so strong.I heard a gasp from him

"Sam, you look so pale and thin! WHAT HAPPENED?" He said with concern in his voice.

'shit' i thought. "Eh....You dont wanna know.." i twirled my hair and looked around, not looking at cry.

"*sigh* Are you alright? did...'someone' hurt you?" He held my hand with his two large ones.

I glanced at marzia and she looks like she is gonna squeel or be worried.

I dont wanna tell cry about what happened to us.

*Flash back*

I was hanging with marzia in a gift shop but then i felt uncomfortable and eyes peircing through my soul.I yanked marzia's cardigan

"Marzia, i felt like someone is watching us...c-can we go?" obviously im scared

"okay" she said simply then went to pay for her snowglobe with a sculpture of a pug in it.

As we were walking in the park i saw a guy with a red hoodie. I cant see his face...but i see his evil grin.I yanked on marzia and pulled her to my car.

As i was infront of my car, i saw the hoodied man grinned INFRONT OF MY CAR! Me and marzia looked at each other with the same expression,Scared. He grabbed my wrist tightly

"fuck! let me go you creep!" i said pulling wrist off him.But the more i pull, the more he tightens his grip.

He held his fist up, going to punch me but marzia shoved him on the ground but the guy pulled our ankles, falling down with him.He was trying to pull us but i brought out my pocket knife and pointed at him

"let.us.GO!" i said with pure anger

He held his hands up in the air, sarcasticly

"okay, princess" he smirked and he ran to the woods beside the park and dissapeared. his voice...sounded...familiar.

I looked at my wrist and saw a mark and a bruise.MAN he got me good!

*end*

"NOPE!" i said popping the 'p'

"alright..." i knew he still doesnt buy it but...oh well.

"im just happy to see you again, sam, and totally remembering you!" he hugged me once again. i chuckled.My face was on his chest, Im so tineh! (i meant to mispell that)

"me too, cry, me too" i single tear slipped through my eye and hugged him back.

I missed him so much.