(44) journal [END]

Ah, hello again my journal.

I have never seen you since someone showed up.

This someone made...

Me remember my childhood.

Sam know her lost sister.

Helped us realize the truth behind everything.

The one who made me realize that Sam is the one.

The one who made Sam and me get together again.

Cassey is living with her sister. Nathan is living with our mom. Matilda and Mad are doing fine. Kara became our good friend.

Cassey visits her world once a week, and Matilda comes along with her.

Pewds and Marzia is still dating and in a good condition.

Me and Sam, we are in a relationship now, but tonight will be the night where our first date will happen.

Fights shows up, but it ends up getting fixed. If you dont wanna hate that person forever, then start making a way on fixing what's wrong.

We've been through alot of adventures. It was exhausting, but new ones will come.

I was really curious about why dont i remember anything from my childhood.

Good thing Mad and Kara showed me.

Broken pieces put together.

Now it all makes sense!

My life is full of ups and downs, but this one confused me, at first it was a down... now its an up.

I dont know what's going to be my future, but i predict that i would marry my beloved Samantha.

Kara kept shouting at me now, to get dressed for my date with Sam.

Pewds and Ken just stood there at the doorway, smiling like fools.

Kara is really something.

I better get dressed in my tux now.

My princess awaits.

Im writing this fastly so i wont be late, and neatly so i could understand my writing.

I will finally see my Manthy in a beautiful dress in a restaurant.

At first, i don't really think of Sam to be my friend... remember that fight? That was the first!

But it ended pretty well! I couldn't believe im actually dating Sam AND that i already met her!

How did i even forgot those memories!? It doesn't makes sense! But i'm glad that NOW i remember it.

Samantha is working well in her youtube career, so am i!

Pewds has been getting alot of bros right now... just wow

Kara seems to be acting like a normal girl, not the queen of... demons

Mad and Matilda turned out to be friends! I'm sensing something between them, ohoho!

I don't know about Sam's family... should i ask her about it? Maybe some other time.

Though, this may not be the end of my story or life, i know that it'll end great!

Not all problems ends up being bad, sometimes it becomes a good thing after all!

I thought Mad will be a pain in the ass.

The guy who will kill me in my despair.

The guy who will end everything happy in my life.

You see, Mad is a demon, but not just a demon.

He is like the Bad side of myself, He got away from my body and lived in hell.

And Kara, i thought she was a slut.

But she is just doing these because she has a reason.

I think i already said what were the results.

This problem or situation wasnt bad at all.

Why?

Because

It's just another

Blessing in Disguise.

I'll see you soon...

    The guy who wears a mask,

                                           Cry