(25) YOU!?

Cry's POV

I finished taking a shower and 'grooming' myself wich took only 10 minutes. I walked out of my apartment and knocked on Sam's door.

I was met by a calm brunette girl holding an electric guitar, but her calm expression turned into a frown. She was about to slam the door infront of my face but i stopped it with my foot, hell it hurts so much! but i dont care as long as i could talk to Sam.

"H-hey"

"What?" her face has a stone expression

"Can we talk?"

"Yes, but i cant now"

She tried to squeeze my foot but i stopped her.

"Please"

"Hm... only if you buy me an icecream" she sounded like a child but i liked it! Its really cute!

"'kay" my voice squeezed like my foot.

She opened the door widely and hugged me, i felt my cheeks burning like i was slapped by lava.

"this makes me feel like im a kid once again.." she said sadly and looked at me with her stunningly beautiful green eyes.

"heh, me too..."

We pulled away and walked to the park

I looked around and saw people smiling and playing making me smile, I dont know why but it makes me happy.

I licked my vanilla ice cream then an awfully familiar voice shouted " *gasp* CRY~!"

I looked at Sam and her eyes flashed light blue, it was glowing, i blinked but her eyes turned into green again.Weird.The blue-ness of her eyes awhile ago doesnt look normal, since it was glowing. this icecream makes me see stuff.

I looked at kara but she tackled me.

"hi cry sweetie!"

"sweetie!?" Sam said shocked " is she supposed to be here!?"

"oh look who's here" she stood up

it looks kinda weird that Sam wears a white hoodie little bigger than her normal size and jeans ( still has a beanie) while Kara wears 'clothes' that shows her body too much. Like they are opposite.

'oh look, Two kitties gonna fight' i heard mad

'shut up, mad!' i shouted in my head

"Just go away from cry"

I looked around to see nobody there anymore, what? where did they go?

"Oh, are you afraid that i might do this again!" She pulled me harshly and kissed me violently, i tried to push away from kara but she was suprisingly strong. she pushed my mask up first before she kissed me, ofcourse! i would never leave my mask.

I looked at Sam and her eyes were once again glowing blue.

Kara let go and i glanced at Sam she has a transparent gem wings and angelish clothes with a ripped skirt that looked like it was a dress but someone tore it apart. whats happening!?

Sam's POV

"Oh, are you afraid that i might do this again?" she pushed cry's mask a little up and started kissing him violently. i heard a click inside my head and my body felt cold.

Kara pulled away and looked at me in shock. I tackled Kara unto the ground and slapped her with all my strength. I feel cold and white glowing under my cheek bone all the way at the side of my nose.

Kara laughed and grinned

"So, you're a guardian angel huh?"

I looked at her confused

"Someone sent you these abilities to protect someone" She pushed me off her and i landed on my butt.

She glowed red and black and she wore a dark black and red dress and a royal cape. She looked like she was the queen of demons

"well its because i am, dear!"

oops i said that aloud

"Fuck you" i whisphered and a sword just appeared on my hand and i tried to slay her but she dodged

I groaned and i tried to slay her for so many times but she kept dodging, for a woman in a poofy dress, she is good.

I finally pinned or on the floor and i was about to slit her throath but someone pushed me to the side. It was cry? or not

"Not yet, honey" he grinned behind his mask and he vanished into black and red dust and so did kara.

I looked around and saw Cry standing there really shocked. holding a picture.

"I-i  dont know how that happened!"

"its not that!"

"then what?"

"Y-youre Manthy"

•••••

*gasp* Ma---- stands for Manthy!

But its nice if you guessed marzia; :I lol tricked you, i made a nickname so it wont be obvious :P If you thought it was marzia then its alright.

Ma---- = Manthy = Samantha

~Domsie