(36) Back at hell

Matilda's POV (huehue c':)

Why did i stuttered awhile ago? Its because i almost said IT.

It was time for Cassey and Samantha know the secret that they might not expect.

Well, almost time! How do i know the secret? Let's say im a mage and i know everything... haha

My full name is Matilda Payton Cassadin , i dont know if you even care... but i miss my sweet love, i've been wondering where he might be.

I sighed and casted the spell then the door slammed open, disturbing me.

It was the King and Queen.

Sam's POV

Matilda was disturbed by the door slamming open.

" Cassey, before you go... we wanted to tell you something.." the king said.

"What?"

"You're from another world, im so sorry, we were just afraid to tell you because a demon threated us!"

"I already figured it out.. im from another world"

"So... are you still going away?" The queen asked.

"Y-yes, but i wanna tell you im not mad at you, mom and dad, i will find a way to visit you both from time to time! I just need to find my real parents."

"Really?" The king and queen said at the same time.

"Yes, i love you two as my real parents... i really love you, mom and dad"

Matilda took something out of her pocket and putted it around Cassey's neck by using her power.

"Here, now you can just press the gem and you would be able to visit this world."

"Wow, really!? Thank you, Matilda!" Cssey hugged her "You helped me so much!"

"I just saw how much you love them, so i helped you!" Matilda chuckled.

Matilda pulled away and casted the spell, this time.. successfully.

"Go ahead" Matilda assisted Pewds and Marzia.

"I'll be back" Cassey let out a single tear before entering.

"Wait, are you coming?" I asked

"Yes, i have to keep you guys safe." Matilda looked down at me, she is tall.

I was about to step inside..when.

"Wait, does this bring us to hell?"

"Why?"

"I have to save my..lo- friend!" I stood there awkwardly.

"I see... The Queen of demons has captured your friend. Okay, i will let you all go there BUT i must protect you all, especially the princess."

"Thanks" i said softly while stepping inside.

Everything is black for a few seconds and i feel my body being pushed non-stop. Then i could finally see the surroundings...

"Im back at this hell hole again!" I sighed and looked around, my friends also.

"Sam, what are you wearing?" Marzia pointed at me and i saw im back at these angelic clothes again... damn it.

"Angel clothes" i gave a small laugh and walked around... That strange glow came again and I held a gun.

I need to find the castle.

Cry's POV

Guards have been chasing me for like hours now... and they still couldnt catch me, haha, dummies!

I hid behind a wall and panted heavily.

"Getting chased by a mob of guards is making me tired!!" I whined and sit on the edge so i could hide behind the stones.

They couldnt find me here.

I looked at the blood stains at my clothes and  the metallic smell of the blood almost made me barf, but i have to hold it in.

I looked up at the orange and redish sky.

I muttered

"I wonder what Sam is doing... I hope she is alright. No, she is alright. She's strong."

•••••••••

Sorry for a short Cry POV

But on the next chapter, it will be Cry's POV

I know you missed cry *wink wink*

;]

~Domsie