Andrew

-Andrew-

Shit, shit, shit.

"Cat got your tongue?" I heard his raspy but beautiful voice say.

"What?" I said in confusion

"Cat got your tongue, meaning you can't talk"

"Well I am talking."

He laughed "Too late I'm afraid."

His laugh made my heart do a flip and made me get butterflies. 

"Adorable" he said walking towards a seat in the back, maybe that was his seat?

"Why are you here?" I said. 

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be home with your daddy?"

My parents are divorced.

"I got detention today so I need to stay here" 

"Just you?" He asked curiously, "No, me and a friend." I answered. 

He looked different, disappointed, like what I just said wasn't what he wanted to hear. "More like partner in crime," he added scooping away some disapointment from his face.

Just then I saw Noaomi walking in "Dalton? I haven't seen. You since... 7th grade!"

Huh?

"Oh hey... Noaomi, didn't know you were here" Dalton said as she walked over to her and hugged her.

What

"Do you know each other?", they looked at each other "Yeah, kinda.."Noaomi answered, There was a big badge of silence in the moment she said that "Where were you?" Dalton asked. 

"In the ladies room." he nodded.

I could feel the time slip away. Looking outside the window, I noticed the daylight fading. I glanced at Dalton, he too was looking at the window. I admired his beauty for just a moment. The blue light of the day sparked at his face. His green eyes looked cyan. I think he could feel my stare since he looked back at me. 

He didn't smile or say anything, he just stared. 

I could hear the shuffling of bags behind me, it was Naomi. "I'm leaving now. Goodbye." I felt her closer since she wrapped her arms around me in a side hug. "Bye Dalton." she said before leaving.

I was left with Dalton. "Are you leaving?" I asked, my fingers fiddled with the fabric of my sweatshirt. 

  "I am, I have things to do at home." he said standing up and walking towards me. His steps were slow and steady. 

"But what if we get more in trouble for leaving early?" I asked him. 

"We already are in trouble, I don't think it could get worse" he said.

He had walked towards me enough that his torso was now a few inches agaisnt mine. My breath hitched. All I could do is tilt my head up to face him, I felt claustrophobic at how close he was to me. I wanted to leave. His cold fingers traced my arms, then went up to my neck, then touched my face, he caressed it gently. I could feel goosebumps all over my body. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered. I felt like I could only whisper, like there was only so much amount of breath and words my body could pronounce. 

"You're a pretty stalker." he whispered as he rested his forehead upon mine. My breath making a pattern with his. 

"What?..." I breathed out. It was as if he was controlling my breath. 

Suddenly his lips were pressing on the skin of my neck. I jumped when I felt a pinch. 

He then let go of me. He walked towards the desk he had placed his things at. In a swift move he grabbed his bags and then strolled to the door of the lecture room. 

"Goodnight." he said, smiling back at me. 

My rapid heartbeat was the only thing keeping me company in the lecture room. I looked around me, as if I was looking for witnesses for what had just happened. I couldn't actually believe what had happened. I left time after.