Rage

February 20th

-Luke-

I'm walking down the hall, I see people sitting on the benches by the side while talking. They laugh, they smile. I can't help but feel a hold dig deep inside me everytime someone smiles, they all look so happy.

It bothers me tremendously to see people smiling. To see other people in the happiness I am craving for. My therapist calls it jealousy, he says that I shouldn't feel jealous upon seeing someone's happiness. I think it's only fair. I don't get any happiness from seeing them happy so it's rational to feel jealous.

I pass several locker rooms, several other friend groups. I go out to the garden of campus, many more people and couples are here. My eyes wander around, I look at the faces of each one of them, they all look happy, or worried, maybe worried about their grades, some of them laugh, some of them are hugging each other, others kissing, others sitting in each other's lap.

"I still can't believe you're getting married," I hear some female voice say. I look around, trying to find the source of the voice.

I see someone I think I've seen before, I forgot her name though.

Then I hear another voice, this time I know it well. I had dreams about this voice, it's Andrew.

"I know, shit's crazy."

He's getting married?!

From the distance I can see that fucker Dalton walking closer to him. Please tell me he isn't his fiancée, he can't be.

He walks behind Andrew and places his dirty hands on top of his eyes, I can see him whisper something in his ear, I see Andrew shift in his seat. He seems flushed. Dalton moves back a little and smiles at him, I can't stand seeing him smile at him.

Andrew then stands up, and he looks down at the floor, looking shy. Dalton wraps an arm around his shoulders and pulls him closer, then continues to whisper something in his ear while smiling and walking away. Andrew just seems more and more flustered as Dalton whispers things.

I hate it, I hate him. He's mine, he will always be mine. He deserves me, not him. Me.

Andrew's arm raises to side hug Dalton's torso. I can see something twinkling on his hand. I assume it's a ring. The two of them wave goodbye to Naomi.

It's true, they are getting married.

I feel my stomach drop, I want to puke and cry at the same time. My legs start to shake. Then my blood starts to boil.

He's mine, no one else's. He can't be mine? He won't be anyone else's. 

....

A/N 

Hello, this chapter was short but it is much needed. 

Sorry in advance....

-L. The author.