18- Something is not right.

Arriving at the one and only Selena Gomez's amazing house I was shocked by how many famous people were here. While walking through the living room I saw Taylor Swift and Lorde dancing (it was kinda bad no offence). Following Ariana we also saw Rihanna, Usher, Demi Lovato, Jake T. Austin, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Little Mix, 5th Harmony, Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart (looking gloom as ever), Kendal and Kylie Jenner, Nick Joe and Kevin Jonas, Emblem 3, David Henrie, Taylor Lautner, all leading up to the queen herself accompanied by the one and only Justin Bieber. I swear I was going to pass out from all the amazing people in this place. I didn't know walking through her living room would be like walking down the living and breathing the hall of fame! This was insane. I should have brought my autograph book with me, but pictures would do. Being known as Ariana Grandes best friend apparently put me up there too. Just so you know famous people get star struck too. They came up to Are asking for pictures and everytime i offered to take it they sad they wanted me in it as well because i was her best friend. I was totally fine with that. Even though I nearly fainted when I posed with Justin Bieber and he put his arm around me, don't even act like you didn't love him at one point in your life. I mean come on I JUST TOOK A PICTURE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER AT SELENA GOMEZ'S HOUSE BECAUSE I WAS ARIANA GRANDES BEST FRIEND!!! What is this life I am living?!

Many drinks, dancing, picture taking, and meeting people later... I found myself finally sobering up at around 2am. Ari was drunk out of her mind and she pulled me over to Taylor Swift who was also very drunk.

"Ella. Taylors gonna come over can you drive us home?" Ari said hugging me as we stood in front of Taylor. I nodded my head saying i could considering I had not drank since 12:30 so we should be good. Ari and I had taken an uber driver here knowing we were going to get drunk but Taylor drove here handing me the keys to her 1979 camaro convertible. Sitting in the driver seat i drove us back to Ariana's house.

Once i parked we went around the back of Ariana's house to a little stone building, almost like a garage but it was a studio, where she recorded and did all of her music. Right when you walk in you are greeted with a small open layout, a small living room, kitchen, and table were all there. I had been in here before to listen to some of her music and give my input. She also showed me the bedroom upstairs that she called the sleepover place, which is why we are here. There were 4 full sized beds in there. Two on opposite walls facing the other two. This was so everyone could have there own bed and still talk to each other. Usually when I stay of Ari's we either come in here or both just stay in her room.

we finally fell asleep after the giggles and stuff had settled down at around 4am, and we all woke with hangovers, but hey! It was totally worth it. I smiled to myself as i looked through my photos from last night.

***2 days later***

After tons of packing, I was finally ready for this tour. I had let Juliet stay with me in my bed last night before I left and she had given me her teddy as i gave her my blanket. We always switched comfort objects when we were apart so we would have a piece of each other when we needed it. My blanket we was secretly with me every night, as was Juliets teddy, Goldie. Bringing my stuff over to the boy's house i took Juliet and Rose with me. After saying goodbye to Rose and Juliet they would take my car and go on with their days.

I had said goodbye to Ari and all the other girls last night when I had them over for dinner. Juliet also had over Anna and Serina, her two best friends. I thought it was so cute how well she was doing here. But now it was time to go. I hugged Juliet and rose close as i said my final good bye and they got into the car driving off. That was probably one of the hardest things ever. I never want to leave Juliet, she is my everything, one of the reasons came here was to give her a better life then i had, it kills me that i have to leave my baby for so long. Yet now it was time to get into the next car with the boys and go to the airport. This was it.

Yet something didn't feel right.

A/N dont hate me ahh sorry its been so long i have been swamped with school and my dad took my laptop away and ugh just so much stuff i cant anymore. But i will be finishing the book this week so please vote and share the storie to help it grow,

                                ~ Arianna xx