5- revenge

***Ella's POV***

The door bell went off. Who would be here? I just continued to eat and Beau went to get the door. He returned with a girl. A MOTHER FUCKING GIRL!! Beau Peter Brooks, this is war. And i know i will win.

Everyone looked up to the short girl with blond hair, but you could totally tell she died it because her brown roots were way to obvious. Her makeup was caked and you could just pick out her pimples. Grows! I could smell her cheap perfume all the way to where i was sitting. I watched at she clung to Beau. Her eyes had an evil flash to them and one of her false eye lashes looked like it was going to fall off. Ha pathetic. I knew exactly wha Beau was doing. And if this is my competition well then i better watch out. haha not!!!!!!

I looked around the table and saw that everyones jaws were to the floor. Was i missing somthing?

"Guys you know Marissa." Beau started everyone stayed quiet and looked away as they finished their breakfast. I finished off my plate and got up. "Thanks for breakfast Beau, hey guys i am gonna go the gym, anyone want to join?" Everyone raced out of there chairs and up stairs to go get ready except for Beau and Marrisa. I too walked up the stairs and went into Lukes room where i found Taylor.

"Taylor, do you have any clothes for me?" I asked her sitting on Lukes bed.

"No, Luke was gonna drop me and you off so we could grab some work out clothes." She said

i nodded and changed to subject. "So you and Luke, ey." I nudged her in the side

She blushed a little be for answering "Yeah. He asked me last night." She said trying to hide her smile.

"OHMIGOD! Taylor! Why didn't you tell me!!" i said getting excited

"Calm down. Calm down. Your actually the first to know so dont get too excited." she said and i eased down

We all got into a large car that could fit us all and drove over to mine and Taylors house. We ran in and pulled on our clothes as fast as we could. Taylor left a note for aunt Rose and Jules, and with that we walked back out to the car.

We finished off at the gym and decided to go get something to eat. the car drove up to McDonalds and we went through the drive in. Then we headed over to our house. When we walked in everyone asked if then could come too because they didn't want to be around Beau and Marrisa. We said ok and they followed us into the house. Tiffany, James' girlfriend, was really nice and we clicked right away.

"I here voices!" a little girl screamed and soon enough Juliet came running over to me. Some of the boys awed and then Jai spoke.

"You have a kid?" He asked with a serious and confused face on. I looked at Taylor and she looked back at me. We burst into laughter and Jules joined us.

"N-no." I siad in between laughs.

"I am her sister." Jules said looking at Jai as she sat on my lap. And well Jules is a little feisty sometimes.

"And who are you. Wait. DID you just call Ella old? Because if Ella had me she would of had to be 14. Wow and i thought i was stupid." She said looking over to me

"Juliet! You ca-." Luke cut me off

"I like her. She doesn't like Jai. And she is sassy." Luke said laughing

"Are you as sassy as me?" Juliet asked looking at him

"More Sassy then you." HE said to her

"Whats your name?" She asked

"Luke," he replyed.

"Attention everyone Luke is my new best friend so you better back off now." She said. Oh god she is so embarrassing

"No fair he is my boyfriend." Taylor said back to her

"Well sharing is caring." Juliet shot back and then she ran over to Luke and sat hugging him

"Aww she likes me." Luke said

"Luke you dont even know her name." I said holding in my laughs

I saw Juliet whisper in his ear. "Of couse i know what my besties name is. Its Juliet." He said smiling.

Juliet got off him and came back to me. "Way to make a scene Jules."

"Sorry but i just found my bestie, its a big deal. But i like Beau better still." She said as she started to play with the dolls on the floor

"Hey!" All the boys said at the same time

"What?" Juliet said looking up.

I just laughed, "So what do you want to do?" I asked them

"L's can you make me breakfast?" Juliet said looking up at me.

"Ugh Fine. But remember i need to take you to preschool today and when i do i would hope for you to be on your best behavior. That means no talking back, no beinng too sassy, and just plase listen to what the teacher says." I practically begged the little girl that was half my size.

"you got it dude." She said back

After i finished making Juliet some pancakes i went into her room and got her backpack ready for preschool. Julie came up stairs and there was syrup all over her. I just laughed and took her into the backroom. I gave her a bath and washed her hair. Once she was out i pulled her hair into a ponytail and dressed her. She insisted on wearing a skirt but i knew she would get annoyed with it. So i dressed her in a hot pink top, here black skirt with some pink legings under it. She put on her shoes and added a black bow to her hair. I grabbed her backpack and walked down stairs.

"Ella i dont want to go to preschool." Juliet complained looking at me. We continued to argue about weather or not she was gonna go to preschool as we entered the living room where everyone was. Aunt Rose was there too, and she looked pretty formal.

"Hello darling i am going to work. Do you want me to drop off Juliet along the way?" She said giving me a hug.

"That would be great. Thanks Rose." I said and then gave Juliet a hug good bye and she took aunt Roses hand and walked over to her car.

I closed the front door and walked back into the living room plopping down and letting out a long sigh.

Daniel was back and we found out that his sister was Pregnant. James and Tiffany went back to her house ;) Jai was out with Ariana. Luke and Taylor went out to lunch and Daniel needed to catch up at the gym so here i was sitting on the couch alone. I decided to go walk around for a little seeing as i needed some more clothes to fit the weather here.

***Beaus POV*** (from the start of the day)

The door bell rang and i knew it was Marissa. I opened the door only to find the desperate slag infront of me looking cheap as ever. But i did this for a reason. I brought her into the dinning room where everyone was finishing up their breakfast. I looked around as everyone stared at Marissa with there jaws to the floor. Oh did i forget to mention that after Marrisa and i broke up she thretened to spreed rumers to the paparazzi. Well ya that happened and since then everyone hated her. And Ella, well Ella just looked confused. What, was she confused tha i was with a girl?! Shocker.

"You guys know Marrisa." I said trying to break the silence. No one answered

"Thanks for breakfast Beau, hey guys i am gonna go the gym, anyone want to join?" Ella said and in an instant everyone was out of the room witch just left me and Marrisa. I really wanted to go to the gym with them but i knew my boundaries so i stayed in the kitchen with Marrisa.

Everyone left and went ot the gym but i didnt want to be alone with Marrisa so i told her i was not feeling good and i sent her home. The boys usually onlg go the gym for 1 hour and its been like 3 so i realized they were not coming home till later. I walked out of the house and decided to go to the shops. I went into the lemonade store and got my self a drink. I sat on one of the benches out side and just watched the things around me. Across the street was Victorias Secret. I looked in the window only to see Ella looking at some of the lingerie. WTF? I walked over there and went in. Her back was to me so i came up behind her and wraped me arms around her waist.

She just giggled and turned around looking at me. "Oh hey Beau." was all she said