14- Juliet's birthday

5 FAVORITS TO GET NEXT UPDATE sorry loves its how its got to be now lol

***3 MONTHS LATER***

Ellas POV

Me and Beau are still going good, love him to pieces and incase your wondering, no nothing too physical has happened with us yet ;) Anyways its Juliet's birthday so me, ari, tay, tiff, and the guys are trying to plan her party. when really the guys are just goofing off, and tiff and taylor got bored after about 30 minutes and decide to go off with the guys. so really it was just me and Ari. Juliet was obsessed with unicorns. So we were going to base her birthday off that. We invited her whole preschool class and majority of them could come. We got a pinyata, bouncy house, face paint, pizza and cake, and a ball pit. Everything was set, the party would be held in the backyard.

Also thanks to working with the boys so amazingly i got enough money to buy a apartment kinda thing. Basically it was a house that was split into sections for different families. Juliet and i would be getting the 1st floor and half the backyard. I picked the apartment out with Beau and showed Juliet pictures of the place. We would be moving in the apartment in a week. I adored the place. The backyard was the perfect size, we had 2 bed rooms that were opposite sides of the apartment. In-between the bedrooms, other then walls, were a living room dining room and kitchen. It was a pretty nice apartment with 2 full baths. (pic on side)

To top it off Beau and i started talking about how he should keep some of his clothes at the apartment and how soon we were going to tell the fans about our relationship. Everything was working out.

***2 days later, Juliet's Party***

Today was the day of the party. Everything was set up; the ball pit, jumpy castle, food, Me the girls and the guys would all be dressed up in unicorn onzies, pinyata was ready, Tiff and skip would be doing face paint, everything was ready.

Once the party started it was a lot more then i expected. kids running around, screaming, germs, moms not giving a shit about anything their kid did, some of them in the house making a mess, food on the floor, bouncy castle over filled, Daniel made 2 kids cry with his horrid face paint, and to top it off i was pretty sure Luke and Taylor ditched the party to go fuck. What have i gotten my self into?

I got out the cake that me and aunt Rose made together. All the kids sat around the table excited for the sweet they were about to get. Beau held Juliet on his lap and lit the candles with his hand lighter.

"Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday Juliet!! Happy birthday to you!!" All the kids cheered and screamed telling her to blow out the candles. Once she did Beau kissed her cheek and said "happy birthday princess." Which caused her blush. I think she had a little crush on him.

Anyways after Beau cut the cake and all the kids were eating happily Juliet brought a young red headed girl over to me."Sissy." Juliet started, " This is Annabel, my best friend." The little girl smiled at me but looked shy. "Ella. Ana cant find her mummy." She said and Ana tensed up, you could tell she was scared.

"Aww sweetie i am sure your mum will be back soon, she probably just went to the car for something." I said rubbing her arm a little bit to comfort her. "Hey Juliet, does Ana here know Beau yet?" I asked her. A lot of the litter girls here were fond of Beau always hugging him and catching on the tail of the onzies.

"I don't think so." Juliet replayed

"Well lets go see him then." i said pushing the 2 girls along

"BOWW." Juliet screamed seeing as it was very hard for her to pronounce his name correct. "BOW this IS Annabel my best friend i wanted you to meet her." Juliet said climbing into his lap. I just stood behind beaus chair watching him interact with the little girls and managed to make Ana laugh. I Was so glad he was a part of my life. Call me crazy but seeing him with the girls like that, actually all the kids at the party, i knew beau would be a great dad. I could only hope that the mother of his child was me.

OK OK i know supper short don't be mad at me i am sorry ok! Its just a filler chapter nothing that big happens so its all good. Anyways. I will be updating a little more frequently cuz i wanna finish this god damn book already. Not that i don't like the book i just have so many more surprises and story for yall and i cant wait to come out with them. But i must pace myself, so i need to finish this first and then everything else fun will be close by

Enjoy loves filler

~Arianna xx

WAIT!!! HOLD ON? AM I SEEING CORRECTLY?? HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WAY DOES MY STORY HAVE OVER 900 READS! NO WAY IN HELL! WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHY? OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHH