17-Tour? Tour.

HOLA? CIAO? ALOHA? HEY! so this chapter there is alot of time differene because i am trying to speed up the book and sad to say there are only 5 chapters left. and i am 99.999% sure you will want to kill me with the way the story ends. Also i will not be doing an epolige and only if you guys want me to will i do a sequal which most likely will not happen. but anyways enjoy chapter 17 loves 

                        ~Arianna xx

6 favorits for next chapter.  

Ellas pov

I was in my home putting Juliet to sleep, Beau was over tonight explaining he had news. Not knowing weather it was good or bad I was getting nervous. Also recently Taylor has been very distant and Rose is constantly begging to spend time with me and Juliet. I dont know if she is just in a happy mood or if she is becoming very clingy to family latly because she is considering flying out my uncle and other aunt, even my dad and his 'new' family that i never heard of. It would be good to see my uncle tell him how my life is going and eveything else happening. Kissing Juliet on the head i turned of her light and shut the door. Preparing myself for what Beau was going to say i made my way to the other side of the apartment and into my room to find Beau sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone.

"Hey babe, sorry i took so long, anyways you wanted to tell me something." i said closing the door to my room as i made my way over to him sitting on the bed near Beau.

"Oh yeah, so the other day, when we left Ariana's house me and the boys got a call to go over to management, and well," He stopped himself.

"well?" I said moving my hands in the weird way that made me think it would show him i wanted his to continue.

"Well they said we are going on tour, most of Europe and most of America, probably for the next couple months." He said with an uneasy face on.

"Beau, thats amazing! this is such a big opportunity for you, oh my god i am so happy for you." I said wrapping my arms around him, bringing him into a hug.

"Really, your not mad, or upset i am gonna be leaving you for so long? Did i mention that we have our first show in like 2 weeks?" He questioned with a smile on his face as i pulled away from him. My arms still around his neck.

"Yeah. I mean sure i am gonna get lonely, and will miss you oh so much. But its not like i have this dying need for your hands constantly on me and a week without sex will make me suicidal." I laughed, adding the last part only to make it comical. He laughed and pecked my lips. God i love him. Wait. Did i just say i loved him? i was looking around the room with worry about the thoughts in my head as beau kissed my neck. I swaer if i find a monster on my neck in the morning i will kill him. I just srugged off the thoughts in my head and giggled as i brough Beau's lips back up to mine. It was times like this, when i was oh so thankful Juliets room was at the opposite side of the rather large apartment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke to the sound of Beau and Juliet talking. I love how well he gets on with her. I slipped on some pajama shorts and Beau's tshirt and walked out to find Juliet at the island as Beau made her pancakes and bacon. He had nothing on but baggy sweatpants, with the word cheerleader on the side, thats how i had known they were mine.

"oh the bacon smells so good i can't wait to have it." I grunted as i took a seat at the island.

"Sorry Ella but you can only be fed if you kiss the cook." He smirked at me.

"I bet Juliet did not have to kiss you." I grunted

"This rule applies only to those 18 and older." He smiled

"How about you feed me or the cook will get no kisses for the rest of the weak." I smiled and batted my eyelashes at him. Within seconds there was a plate of bacon and pancakes infront of me. I smiled at Beau and kissed his cheak.

"Juliet go get dressed for school your outfit is on the desk, aunt Rose will be here to get you soon." I said to her as she finished her breakfast. She smiled at me and said okay as she walked to her room.

"So Ella. About last night, the whole tour thing, well um managmant wants to document the tour and said we get to pick 3 camara people to come with us. And i was thinking maybe my sexy girlfriend would want to tag along?" he asked wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Well as much as i would love to travel the world with my amazing boyfriend, i would need to find someone to care for Juliet, watch the house, get permission from MTV, and be okay with leaving Juliet alone for that long, also what about all the other boy's girlfriends, its not fair that i get to go and they dont." I said turning to look into his gorgeous green eyes that i loved since i first saw them.

"Rose can take care of her, get Ariana or tiffany to watch the house, and you can call Juliet everyday to make sure she is okay. Plus didn't you say that Rose has been really needy latley?" He asked i just nodded and told him i would think about it. We started to kiss a little bit more until Juliet was yelling at me for something.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*One week later*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had talked to Juliet about me going with Beau and she was okay with the idea. Not ecstatic but okay with it. I knew she would be in good care with Rose and Taylor. MTV said because my current assignment is working with the boys it would be perfect for me to go with them on tour. Tiffany would be watching my house since Ariana had a lot on her plate at the moment. Not to mention how she had recently broke up with Jai, agian. But no matter what Ari was still my best friend, I mean sure she has her flaws but what can ya do right? Also i would be calling Juliet as much as i could.

I was getting excited with the tour being only one week away. We were going on the Europe tour first then coming home for 2 or 3 weeks then back on the road for the American tour. Beau and i have been really close lately and James and Tiffany would be taking a break from dating while he was on tour. And even odder was that Taylor was the one to break up with Luke, I could have swore she was head over heals in love, but what do i know. I actually have not spoken to Taylor in about a month.

I had to get Juliet enrolled in school and Ari insisted on having another girls night before i left in 2 days, giving us 5 days in where ever we were gonna be, before the first show. Ari planed on us going to a club, or going to Selena Gomez's house because she was having a huge party. Of course i choose to go to Selena's party i mean come on, ITS SELENA GOMEZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

This week was absolutely crazy.