10- missing something

Beau's pov 

Ella left the room with the others. But as she looked back she caught my eye. And there goes my heart. It  actually  feels like it jumped out my cheast and ran over to Ella and all i could do was sit here and watch them walk away together. I got up off the floor and walked out the door. I needed to fix this. But how. If i just dump Marisa now that would be perfect, but i would feel to bad after being with her for 2 days. And i knew Ella was hurt and all the girls were waayyyy too protective of her, so i dont know how i would get to talk to her alone. UGH FUCK MY LIFE !!

///////// 1 week later//////////

Alot has happened latly, Ella and i still have yet to talk. Marisa keeps trying to get in my pants but she grosses me out so much i wont even kiss her without trowing up in my mouth a little. I tried talking to Ella 5 times since that day. But she avoids me. The whole week she slept at Ariana's house. And bassed off of what Jai told me, Ari wont let Ella out of sight unless she is with Tiff or Taylor. Ella even told managment that she is going away for a little so we dont even get to see her for work porposes. 

I have been a mess, I cried the first night, the rest or the nights i went without talking to her i just drank all the alcohol we had left in the house. I have been avoiding Marisa as much as posible. Come to think of it i have been avoiding everyone. And all the boys do is give me shit about it. So i stay locked up in my room with a bottle of vodka and either my music or tv on full volume.

All i know is that i am going to fix this. RIght now. 

I officaly got screwed over. I knew i have messed up in the past. But this, this was bad. I dont know what happened to me i just got so lost in the thought of Ella that not only did this cause me to bring Marisa back into our lives but i ended up getting Ella too. Witch ment at the moment i had 2 girlfriends. But i knew i only loved one. And now i knew what i had to do. 

I called up Luke. He was over at Ella's to sy good bye to Taylor and the rest. James and Jai were there as well. Luke said on the phone that they would be leaving in 40 minutes, it took 20 minutes to get there so i better hurry. I hoped in my car and speed to her house. When i get there everyone was gathered out side by a missive bus. Damn. I saw everyone except Ella there. Luke pulled me aside and said Ella was on the bus and explained some shit. 

"Listen Luke i know i screwed up and i let this get out of controle, but i like Ella too much to just let her go. Hell i might even love her. I am gonna break up with Marisa today, I want to be with Ella. Her and only her. Please mate help me out here." I begged Luke as we stood of talking in the corner

"I dont know bro, you really messed up. Ella is doing really well, i mean you have been a mess. And her? I dont know Beau, Ella is a strong girl. She does what she wants, and no one, i mean no one can change her mind once she wants something. Just give her some space. She will know when she wants you back, she needs to choose things for her self. Thats the best i can do mate. you just got to sit this one out." 

"I know all that already. I know she is a strong, indepented, hard headed girl. And thats on of the reasons i am falling for her. I just need to talk to her. Or at least show her my side of the story for once. And ya i know its gonna be hard to chang her mind. But i just wanna give it a try. Please i dont know what to do anymore." I rambled on some more till Luke cut me off 

"Uh bro." He said to me 

"What." I asked confused. Luke raised his eye brows at me and looked over my sholded. I turned around.

And there she was. 

Ella 

Authors note: ****READ****

HEy guys i got major writeres block i could barly get this chapter to be 700 words. I really need advice. I got a few ideas in my head but i am still trying to pice things together and work it out. SO if you got any ideas for me please do comment and help me with this. Thx loves 

                ~Arianna xx