7- proving you wrong

Authors note: There are gonna be a lot of POV changes so sorry if it gets confusing 

                ~ Arianna xx

Ella's POV

I feel asleep stroking Beaus hair with his head in my lap.  When i feel asleep it was around 7pm and i woke up at 5am. Too early for me. And Beau was still here. What if aunt Rose saw? What if Taylor saw?? Talyor cant keep her mouth shut! Ugh what am i gonna do? I was thinking of what to do when i found my self driffting off to sleep agiain. Just as i slipt into a peacful sleep i felt movent around me but refused to open my eyes. The movmeent was Beau. he sat up and i just let my body lay the way it was moving with the bed. Beau tilted my head so I was in his lap. I felt his eyes looking down at me. Only he thought I was asleep yet i knew everything that was happening. 

"Ella?" beau asked. Crap could he tell i was awake?

"Are you up?' He asked again. I was about to speek and say i was up when he countinued to talk 

"your so cute." he huffed out and started to sroke my hair. 

WHAT?? I stayed silent and listened for more.

"Ugh Ella. why cant you just relise i like you already?" he said in a grunt 

"beucause your a player." I mumbled under my breath 

"What was that?" Beau questioned. Did he know I was awake? OR, did he think I was sleep talking. 

"player." I mumbled out agian 

"Did u just say player? Is that what they told you? Is that what you think of me? Ella i have kissed you, more then once, i like you ella. Just get that trough your head. Too bad i dont have the balls to tell you while your awake. Look at the perv i am, talking to this sleeping beauty infront of me when she cant here a thing i am saying."  Well it looks like he thinks i am still sleeping. I stay quiet for another 5 minutes when Juliet runs through the door. 

"Beau!!!" She said in an excited tone. i groaned and sat up.

"Juliet why must you be so louad?" I moan and sit up. 

***Beaus POV***

I sat there watching Ella sleep. Is that creepy? Anyways I was thinking about her so much i dont think i even realised i was speeking my thoughts. Ella replyed to me but her eyes were closed. Was she sleep talking? Aww its so cute. SHe is so cute, i mean beautiful. She mumbled somthing out ot me but i couldnt understand. 

"What was that?" I asked her 

"Player." She breathed out again 

Player? PLAYER? ok i will addmit that I got a little excited when I first came here and sleept around a little. But what can i say the ladys love me. 

"Did u just say player? Is that what they told you? Is that what you think of me? Ella i have kissed you, more then once, i like you ella. Just get that trough your head. Too bad i dont have the balls to tell you while your awake. Look at the perv i am talking to this sleeping beauty infront of me when she cant here a thing i am saying." I went on talking to the sleeping Ella. Look at me. I am such a creep i am talking to a sleeping person. Wow. It stayed quiet till I heard feet stomping on the floor. soon enough Juliet cme trough the door and once she saw me she went nuts. 

"Beau!!" she screamed and came running over to the bed. 

"Juliet why must you be so loued." Ella said in that accent that just kills me evertime i hear it. 

"Beau is here." Juliet says again cllmbing onto the bed "Wait why is Beau here?" She asks looking at us. 

"Yeah, why are you here?" Ella said crossing her arms looking at me. she was still sitting in my lap.