15- girls only

*again 5 votes till next update* 😥sorry

Ellas POV

tonight i wanted it to be a girls night. Aunt Rose would watch Juliet. Taylor was on vacation i don't know why, but she was. So that left me, Tiff, Ari, Sahara, Carla, Ally, and Ari insisted on inviting some of her friends. So added to the list was Victoria, Glozel, and of course Lexi. We all went to Ari's house for a sleepover. Ari said she had a surprise witch god only knows what it could be. Last time she said she had a surprise it was horse and she rode around her backyard on it for an hour. Ariana is such a sweetheart and i cant even imagine what my life would be like without all of these girls and the guys for course. Me, Tiffany, Carla, and Sahara got into my car. On the way to Ari's we stopped at in-n'-out burger. the drive thru would take way too long considering there were about 20 other cars so I parked the car and me and Carla went in.

"Hi welcome to in and out burger how may i help you?" said the young girl staring down at her phone with a glum tone of voice. She obviously didn't like her job.

"Uh yeah can i get ayyyyyyy um 4 large fries 3 cheese burgers and one burger with nothing on it. And then 2 oreo milkshakes and 3 chocolate milkshakes with 5 cookies." I said then i got a call from Ari, she was already with her friends and on of the girls told them we were getting food so they called to place their order. i just put the phone on speaker being too lazy to do anymore.

"Ari?"

"yeah." She answered

"okay your on speaker so just tell them what you want." as Ariana was speaking to the lady working here i guess i had Ari saved on my phone as Ariana Grande and so when the worker looked into the phone she flipped out. like gone almost on the floor it was mess. 2 workers had to help me and Carla bring the food into the car just cuz' we are that fat lol. As we were walking to the car i think some people recognized from me either from always being with Ari or always being with the guys.

"Omg its ELLA!!!" They screamed and me and Carla looking at each other and booked to the car with the worker running behind us trying not to drop the food. Once we got to my car, witch is a black mini van range rover incase you were wondering, we stuffed all the food in and thanked the workers speeding off as fast as we could. Laughing our asses off about the whole situation even though it really wasn't that funny.

Once arriving at Ariana's house all of us brought in the food. setting it on the floor we sat in a circle eating the food. it was 6pm now and Ally told us she could not come due to her being sick. We watching the first wives club and of course mean girls. Then we decided to play truth of dare.

"Ariana truth or dare?" Lexi asked her

"Umm dare." She answered, Lexi was right next to me so i whispered the most perfect dare ever to her.

"Ari, i dare you to prank call Jai saying your pregnant!" we all burst out into laughter.

"I'll do it" she answered and grabbed her phone putting the phone on speaker.

"hey baby whats up." Jai said picking up the phone. "Jai," Ari said, she was a really good actress because she sounded like she had been crying for the past 2 hours. "Ari are you okay?" Jai said panicking "Umm Jai, i don't know how I am gonna tell you this, but i have been freaking out about it for like a while and i don't know what to do." She said i was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Ari, babe, its gonna be okay, just tell me." Jai pleaded. "Jai. I am pregnant." she breathed out. that was it i had to leave the room i was dying of laughter. Glozel ran out with me we were both about to piss our pants. We went back in to listen in more.

"How did this happen if we always used protection?" i was dying "Maybe that one time when Ella and Beau were down stairs and you forgot?" fuck i am gone i am dead i can't anymore "Shit. Ari what are we gonna do?" He asked "Jai one more thing." Ari said "Oh fuck" jai mumbled

"This is a dare!" Ari screamed down the phone. we heard Jai laughing a little "Fuck you." he said "You already did." Ari giggled thinking she was funny "I am gonna get you back for this." Jai said but you could totally tell he was smiling. "night baby." Ari said "Night princess." he answered. They were just too cute.

We did a few more. Then it was up to me. "Umm Ella truth or dare." Victoria asked "Truth." i said back not wanting to get up. I know i am lazy

"When did you lose your virginity." oh fuck, i never liked talking about this, you may know i didn't grow up the best way possible and well you get it. Not everyone is nice.

"Um actually dare." I said changing my mind looking down

"Oh come on L's, just tell us." Lexi said. "Well define virginity." I said, they all looked at each other weirdly.

"Its when you like um have sex for the first time, but when your the one willing to have it. i think?" Tiffany said. Thats what i thought.

"Oh ok then it was in my first year of collage." I smiled glad no one caught onto my eerie feeling of the subject.

"Wait aint you only 19?" Glozel asked me, i nodded, " So aren't you still in your first year." I laughed a little. She didn't know my story considering we had just met today

"Haha no, i mean really it should be that way be no. I am a prodigy, so i went into collage when i was 16." i said smiling proud of my self.

"So your out of college already?" I nodded with pride. "Wow."

"Hey i got an idea." i said, "Lets prank the boys. like the whole house" I grinned they all listened closely as i explained the plane to them. This was going to be good. But i knew they would 'get us back' for say. I can already tell this is the beginning of the prank wars.