13-Finally

Beau's POV 

I got her back. Finally Ella was mine. All mine. I would stay up at night sometimes and wonder if it would ever happen. Would she ever be in my life again. Countless nights of no sleep at all. And now i wake up next to the most beautiful girl in the whole world, and i get to call her mine. I heard Ella yell at our friends to get out of the room. No doubt in my mind that there was a picture of me and Ella on twitter right now. 

"Morning."  i groaned as i stretched

"Morning." She answered, her voice was a little hoarse and her english accent was more noticeable. It sounded so right, beautiful, pure, sexy, just everything, i just love everything about her. And i don't plan on letting her go, ever maybe. 

"Who were you yelling at? its too early to yell." I yawned and sat up reming my forehead on her shoulder. 

"Babe, um its 3pm." Ella said laughing. I love the way she called me babe, the way it fit her accent and how i knew it was for me, no one else. 

"Shit." I chuckled and shook my head slightly

"Movie day?" She asked me. That was the smartest thing i had ever heard anyone say. I nodded and we got under the covers, we were finally gonna finish the stack of movies we had planed form our previous movie day, the one that caused everything. But this was how that day was supposed to end; with my arm around ella watching white chicks, laughing our ass' off and trowing popcorn at each other. This truly was perfect. She was perfect. She made my life perfect. I sound really sappy right now. oh well 

We had the door locked so no one could get in. I took out my phone and took a picture of me kissing Ella's cheek. I posted it on twitter and Instagram captioning it 'finally'. After that ella got up and sat on my lap and we just talked. We talked about how we thought the fans would react. What our friends thought. As we went on with the conversation i found myself staring at her lips more and more.

"Ella." i moaned as i put my head to hers

"hmmm." She answered 

"Do you know how badly i wanna kiss you right now?" I asked 

"yes." She answered and with that out lips met again. It felt like i had never kissed her before when in reality i kissed her 10 minutes ago, just to peck her. The kiss continued. she was still straddling me i repositioned so i was laying down and she was completely over me. my tong went in her mouth. i tugged on her waist pulling her closer me. one of her hands was rested on my neck and other on my abs. all as she moved her hips agents me causing a bulge to form. i really hopped she didn't notice. I don't know where ella learned how to kiss, or do any of this, but i really don't care. we were interrupted by a knock at the door. Fuck. 

We got up and opened the door to find all of our friends standing there. they all giggled at us and our swollen lips. We all walked down the stairs and decided we were hungry. Since most of us could not cook and the people who could cook were not in the mood to cook. So the best option was to go out to dinner. Ella went up stairs to get dressed and me and the boys went back t our house to get freshened up.  

I walked in the door and showered. Making sure to shave my face so it was smooth and be sure there was no hair on my chest. Once done with that i put on my cologne and muscle t with dark blue jeans and a pair of vans. I was jumpy and uneasy, i don't know why honestly. It was probably the thought of ella making go crazy(not to sound lovey over and shit but whatever). I waited down stares for the rest of the boys to finish and then we headed out to meet Ella and the girls at the restaurant.