Instagram Prompt Loki 1

"Loki? Lokiiiii

"Loki? Lokiiiii." You grinned knocking on the door bouncing on the balls of your feet. "Come out!"

There was an annoyed grunt on the other side of the door making you raise an eyebrow and slowly open the door listening to it creak open. "Come on sir. It's time to go." You grinned walking over and sitting next to him.

Loki allowed one eye to lift open reminding you of the dragons of your homeland before his eyes shut closed again removing the green from your sight. "No." His voice was muffled as he seemed to snuggle deeper into the covers of the bed.

Without reservation you let loose a small laugh before taking a deep breath and blowing smoke in his face forcing him to cough and sit up from the discomfort of dragon smoke in his lungs. "Why not God of Mischief?" You asked playfully your own eyes lighting up in mischief as he surprised you by suddenly tackling you pinning you to the bed.

A sound of surprise escaped your lips as you felt firm hands on your wrists keeping them pinned above you as his body remained on top of yours his legs on either side of your body. Straddling you.

Color flushed to your cheeks but you remained calm even when you couldn't help but admire the god in front of you.

Silky black hair falling and framing his face, chiseled cheekbones and a mischievous smile that made one weak in the knees. But the definitely wooing factor that Loki has that pulled you in time and time again was his eyes. His eyes that were green and blue. That changed from time to time depending on how the sun decided to reflect them that day. The darkness depending on the mood.

For instance. Right now. The sun shining making them appear green like his traditional garbs and his eyes were light, both in mood and color.

"I said no because I find my morning to be so much more enjoyable with you then with anyone else be it the royal Family or Asgard or your homeland my darling." Loki purred answering your question from earlier. The question you found a bit difficult to remember at the moment as you had found yourself trapped in his gaze.

"Of course you do. I'm a delight!" You laughed the sound ringing throughout his bedroom making his smirk turn into a full blown smile before his face suddenly changed. Soft. Focused. And he was suddenly leaning down. Your lips inches from him before he just fell on top of your body now using you as a mattress. "Loki!"

"Oh did you expect me to to something else darling?" Loki asked with innocence although you knew better. However how could you argue with him as his arms wrapped around your waist him snuggling into you smiling as though he had won the battle to continue sleeping.

"Loki! There's things that need to be done!" You scolded trying to push him off when he scoffed.

"Y/N.... what is more important than you? For just a split second to remain in your arms as we enjoy this peace?" Loki asked softly.

"Cocky bastard." You smiled back taking a breath.

Indeed... the God of Mischief still knew how to get what he wanted.