First Kiss (Tony Stark)

Surprisingly he's nervous

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Surprisingly he's nervous. You can tell in the way he's pours the glass all the way to the top instead of halfway like he normally does. Of course you ask him and he shakes his head telling you a simple joke.

"Deflecting as always Stark." You call him out. He admires that about you. Unafraid to be upfront and honest with him.

"Y/N. This is going to be a problem isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?" You ask watching him walk away from you. "Always a game with you isn't it , Stark?" And when you walk onto the terrace you're surrounded by fairy lights and a small table with a white table cloth with a single candle and a small pyramid of cheeseburgers from your favorite fast food restaurant.

"This... it's a problem Y/N. I've spent so long thinking and pondering about why I can't get your face out of my head. I was in the workshop and instead of being able to focus on how to create a better energy for Stark Tower,  I was thinking about how great your ass looks in that outfit. For the two hours that I slept today-"

"Tony Stark! Only two hours?" you gasp.

"Y/N L/N! You interrupted me which is so rude." He mimics your disapproving gasp before his face gets serious again and he sets down the glass of whiskey that he never managed to quite finish. "What I'm trying to say is that you're so distracting and it's got to stop. I can't always be daydreaming about you. Obviously I came up with a solution to fix that."

"So what is that solution?" You asked curiously

Tony looks to the sky before he looks to you playfully. "Don't you see the luxurious meal I got for us? Cheeseburgers, My favorite. But instead of from my favorite restaurant it's from yours. I'm asking you on a date L/N."

You laughed before nodding walking forward and giving him a hug burying your face in his shoulder to hide the stupid smile spreading across your face. He smelled of oil and whiskey and of something burnt. You didn't need to stroke his ego any more then it already was. "Uhhh, as lovely as this hug is, I'm still going to need a verbal confirmation sweetheart." Tony teases his hands resting on your waist warm to the touch.

So you laughed and with each of your hands resting on his cheeks you pulled him into a kiss before you lost the courage and you could feel him jolt in surprise before reciprocating. His lips were slightly chapped and you could taste the whiskey and blueberries? on him. He kissed you the way any woman would want to be.

Like you were treasured , and he wanted you to know that he loved you, with all of him even if he didn't think he could ever deserve you. Each intoxicating moment was coated in care and his hands, still rested on your hips as though afraid to go anywhere else.

Despite his reputation his kiss remained innocent... didn't mean you weren't left wanting more though.

"That enough of a confirmation for you?" you grin.

"Since it wasn't verbal we may just have to do it again."

"Tony!"

~~~~~

Feel free to send me your requests!