Hinata Naoki x Takashi Morinozuka

"That was my goal."

"Then Mission Accomplished"

Hinata found many things peaceful

Hinata found many things peaceful. The sound of birds chirping in the morning, the smell of muffins in the air and the sound of vegetables getting chopped in the kitchen were just a few of the things that she found peaceful, and the crunching of leaves during the Autumn season.

She was also someone who believes that you could find happiness in the smallest areas. So when she came into work,She thought that it would be just a small peaceful day in the kitchen. What she did not know was that Tamaki Was being as per usual the drama king he was.

With a cake in her hands she entered the Host Club before ducking a metallic pitcher before there was the sound of tears coming from a certain blonde.

"Tamaki, are you done yet?" Kyoya sighed pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose nothing but annoyance coloring his tone looking at his French friend.

Tamaki wipes at his eyes and slumped down into the silverware of different trays and pitchers and sets. "None of these are pretty or delicate enough for my future princesses of the Host Club!"

Hinata rolled her eyes setting down the sample of four different pastries on the table before Kyoya and Tamaki. "If I may intrude. What do you think of China sets? They're delicate and elegant as even the Queen of England is quite partial to them." She offered and felt a shiver crawl down her back at the calculating glare Kyoya threw her way. "Not that I speak to her personally... I just know from well... articles and such?" She stuttered our looking down at her feet.

Wow. This guy really had a way of making people panic.

"I see." Kyoya hummed when Tamaki literally encompassed a playful puppy as seconds later he began jumping up and down and excitement as one could basically see the imaginary tail wagging back and forth viciously. "Oh calm down Tamaki. Come along and well go find some sets to your liking."

"Yay! Mon ami!!" Tamaki yelled jumping up and down. "Let's go!"

"Don't make me regret bringing you!" Kyoya scolded making Hinata laugh as all she could think about was how motherly Kyoya was acting towards the bouncing blonde. "Oh Miss Naoki. We will be having two guests come over for the cake testing. I bid my apologies for not being here but I believe you're more effective when you don't feel as though someone is breathing down your shoulder." Kyoya spoke smoothly leaving.

So then that was noticeable then? Hinata flushed. It wasn't her fault, having someone in the kitchen with her typically made her nervous. She had to cook alone. Having two Chefs for parents was hearing that everything you were doing was wrong. From the angle that you were cutting with a knife to the way you put in the ingredients...

They were just very particular to how they cooked, baked and seasoned food.

Hinata had learned the hard way that Salt Bae was not funny to her parents.... not at all. If anything it was a "downright insult to the world of cooking!"

"Hello?" A soft childish voice caught her attention and she shook her head out of the world of cooking related internet jokes and focused on a small boy with amber hair... however he was not actually a boy. Hinata recognized him from classes as Mitskuni Haninozouka. Mitskuni was accompanied by another male by the name of Takashi Morinozuka.

Hinata wished she could say she didn't slightly fawn at the sight of Mitskuni on Takashi's shoulders but she did. A small tiny tiny piece of her was ready to pinch the cheeks of the smaller boy before shaking her head.

That would be really weird to do. He was a year older then her! And with that sense of realism in her she smiled greeting them both respectfully. "Hello, I take it you two are here for the cake tasting today?" She asked a charming smile tracing her lips however she avoided eye contact but chose specific areas of their faces to look at to still help them receive the feeling of eye contact.

Takashi let out a nod of agreement while Mitskuni let out a soft giggle. "I like cake!" Mitskuni giggles his hands swinging side to side as he eyed the treat samples hungrily. Of course the sight of this made Hinata melt just a bit once more.

And so the cake tasting began.

'Oh my god! How much cake can this tiny body consume?!'

Hinata pondered as she watched Mitskuni chomp down on cake after cake. In order for him to actually feel fuller she began to make each size of the cake sample to become large until eventually each cake sample was essentially a small cake.

Takashi managed to get full before Mitskuni as he slumped over one of his large hands resting on his stomach a satisfied look on his face as he watched Mitskuni eat. It was rather endearing as one could find appreciation in the view of a elder caring for another.

It was cute.

"Wow Miss Naoki! This is absolutely delicious!" Mitskuni giggles putting another bite in.

Hinata laughed picking up the dishes and stacking them to get another round. Thankfully she had been prepared thanks to Tamaki warning. Although she couldn't lie. For once he hadn't over exaggerated on how much cake Mitskuni could put away. "Oh thank you Haninozuka. You're a sweet as Honey." She smiled reaching down with her free hand grabbed a napkin and wiping a bit of frosting off Mitskuni's cheek.

What she didn't know was that this would inspire Mitskuni into deciding his future nickname.

What she also wasn't aware of was what the sight of a female taking care of another was that Morinozuka had found appreciation as well.

It was cute.

In the kitchen Hinata set to work grabbing the last cake sample. However when she reached to open the door it opened quickly making her step back to avoid getting the cake hit but slipped on the tile floor with the cake landing on her. "Oh well that was my goal."

"Then mission accomplished." Mori spoke his cheeks red with color at the knowledge he had caused such a mess for the young chef. She laughed at his face and accepted the hand he offered her own face tinted pink. "Sorry." He spoke not saying much else before his head tilted to the side as he watched Hinata grab napkins and swipe off as much frosting off her face  and clothes as she could without using a mirror.

"Why don't you wait outside with Haninozuka? I'll be right out. Thankfully I made another cake since it's my favorite flavor. Hence why I saved it for last." She smiled. "What did you come in her for? I'll make sure to get it to you."

"Just a glass of milk." He nodded.

~~~~~

"That was delicious Miss Naoki!" Mitskuni smiles as Hinata picked up the plates to notice that one single slice of cake was left to the side.  "We saved you a slice! I almost didn't want to because it tasted so good Miss Naoki!" Mitskuni admitted glancing at Takashi.

Hinata let out a laugh "Please, call me Hinata." She then noticed Takashi standing up and using his thumb to  wipe off a bit of frosting off the cheek of Hinata that she had missed. "Umm what are you doing?"

"He's wiping off the frosting Hina-Chan! Just like you did for me earlier!" Haninozuka grinned up at Hinata While Morinozuka suddenly stepped back and walked towards the door.

'Except I used a napkin?'

Hinata smiled watching the two of them leave before looking down at the slice of cake that had been left for her. The design of the heart still on the top of the frosting and leaving her smiling after the two males.