Gallery (Emerson)

God broke the mold,
When he made this one I know
She's breathtaking but so much more
She walks in the room, your lungs close
Making you never want to breathe again
Her boyfriend has got so much dough
So much ice his neck and wrist froze
Is he faithful to her? Hell no
But she chose to be with him, shorty

I thought I was the luckiest girl alive to be dating the most eligible guy in my hometown. Every girl wanted him, but he had his eyes on me. When he finally took me out, he treated me like royalty, but I felt more like a prize and less like a person. I thought about telling him how I feel about our relationship, but I was afraid he would turn away and I would end up going back to the lowly, peasant chick I was before. I believed he was the only guy to notice me, that is until I met the one guy my boyfriend hated: the Pirate.

Tell me is the money worth your soul?
Tell me what's the reason that you hold on
When you know that dude has a whole wall of 'em just like you?
And girl you're just way too fine
Gotta be treated as one of a kind
Girl use your mind
Don't be just another dime

Because

I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cause I know exactly what you'll be,
In his gallery
Just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery

I stumbled upon the Pirate one day when I was at a party, and I needed to find someplace to fix my hair. The restrooms were somehow full, so I resorted to going outside. When O was finished, I found myself in the gardens and noticed a strange-looking boy with an old-fashioned hat, and Victorian clothing. He was drawing in the pale moonlight, and the way he was drawing took my breath away. I never seen art like his, and it somehow drew me in. He heard me, and when he turned to face me, I could see why they call him the Pirate, for he had stolen my heart that very moment.

She's so confused
She knows she deserves more
Someone who will love and adore
But his money's hard to ignore
She really doesn't know what to do
Girl it's just a matter of time
Before he finds another more fine
After he's done dulling your shine
You're out the door and he's through with you

Tell me is the money worth your soul?
Tell me what's the reason that you hold on,
When you know that dude has a whole wall of 'em just like you?
And girl you're just way too fine
Gotta be treated as one of a kind
Girl use your mind
Don't be just another dime

"What are you staring at?", he hissed in a threatening tone. I looked away after staring at his beauty, then I spoke. "Sorry, I was just admiring your...art. It's so beautiful." His expression softened, and he looked at his sketches, then back at me and smiled. It was good it was dark so he wouldn't see the blush spreading on my face. "Would you like a closer look?", he asked as he held out his hand. I slowly took it, and he pulled me closer so I could see the details better. They were so incredible and exquisite. He was really talented. I may have felt him staring at me as I gazed at his art.

I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cause I know exactly what you'll be
In his gallery
Just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery

You're a masterpiece
I know that he
Can't appreciate your beauty
Don't let him cheapen you
He don't see you like i do
Beautiful not just for show
Time that someone let you know

We spent about half an hour talking about art and music and all the things I missed talking about before I started dating my boyfriend. This boy, who introduced himself as Emerson, seems to actually pay attention to me and gives me these looks that give me chills, but I swear to God, he made me feel more like a princess that my boyfriend ever did. We were sitting in the pond in the gardens of the mansion, and while he was talking about his passion for art and philosophy, I couldn't help but stare at him, and smile in adoration. Everything about him was perfect. His eyes, his hair, his lips, his tattoos, even his unique hat. I may have just been feeling lonelier than usual, but I think I felt myself fall in love with this pirate. He looked back at me, and I looked away, but not quick enough. "Were you staring at me, (Y/N)?", he asked. I shook my head while blushing like crazy. I could hear him shuffling closer, and then he placed his hand on my cheek to make me face him, and to my shock, he smirked  before leaning in to bring his perfect lips to mine.

I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cause I know exactly what you'll be
In his gallery
Just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art

My heart melted like warm butter on toast as I kissed him back, him deepening the kiss with every second. He pulled me closer with his arms around my  waist, and I ended up wrapping arms around his neck, then ran a hand through his hair, which made his hat fall off. He chuckled lightly, and I was red as a tomato. Something in my head clicked, and I realized something before pulling away. He seemed sad, but I smiled and told him, "I really like you, but I need to do something before I take this further. Will you wait for me just a little?" He smiled and kissed my cheek and whispered, "I would wait for eternity as long as it meant I could be with you." I smiled back as I helped us up, and I made my way back to the party. I found my boyfriend with a bunch of girls flirting with him (not surprised), and I walked up to him and said, "I'm sorry, (B/N), this isn't going to work out for me anymore. I hope you can find someone else to make you happy." He seemed confused and baffled, but I walked away and then ran back to the pirate who stole my heart. When I went back into his arms, the feeling I had in my heart and soul could never compare to all the riches the world could offer.

I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cause I know exactly what you'll be
In his gallery
Just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery
In his gallery