Unintentional (Remington)

It's been the longest day of my life, but it wasn't all that bad. Me, Remington, and my friend, Lily, were working in the storage room of a venue Rem and his brothers were about to play tonight. Lily had her headphones on so she wasn't able to hear anything that was going on and focus on what she was doing. It's been a good tour so far, sure there's always haters and idiots who try to bring the boys down, but their fans' love and devotion are much bigger and stronger than any mount of hate thrown at them. I was surprised when I got the job to help out with setting up equipment and organizing things for the tour. I guess my luck's been a little out of my favor lately. But, these boys are the sweetest, and they were so generous to invite Lily as well, I guess so I wouldn't feel so estranged with a bunch of boys.

I lifted a big box and was about to put it with some of the others, when I accidentally tripped and dropped it, making me yelp out of fear. Rem must have heard me because his head turned to me, and I blushed out of embarrassment of the sound I made like a puppy. "Sorry, I didn't mean to drop it", I said, hoping he wouldn't get mad. He just smiled and told me, "Don't worry, (Y/N). There's nothing fragile in any of those boxes. We'd have to pay for it." I relaxed a little, still a little shaken from nervous about making him angry. "You seem really tense, (Y/N)." I looked at him when he said that, and his devilish grin made me uneasy. He started walking toward me. "What are you doing, Remington?", I asked nervously. "I'm gonna help you loosen up and shake off the stress", he said still walking to me, causing me to back up slowly. "H-How?"

When he got close enough, I backed into a wall of boxes, and I was shaking. Then, he started tickling me, and I was caught in his grasp to my unfortunate luck. I laughed so hard, I almost couldn't breathed. Then, I slipped on a sheet of paper, and tried to grabbed him to break my fall, but he lost his balance and fell to the ground with me. "Ow", was all I could say since I hit my head and back on the cold, hard floor. "Fucking hell, (Y/N)", Rem mumbled while rubbing his head, "You're super sensitive, like in a dangerous way. I should be careful next time." "No, Rem. I'M sorry. I didn't mean to make you suffer as well." I noticed how close he was lying on top of me, but I tried to act as calm as I could, yet I could faintly hear his heart beat. "Well, consider my lesson lear-" A small box fell from the top of the box wall and hit Remington's head, the weight of the box causing him to push his face toward mine with our lips meeting. It last for about five seconds, then when he pulled away, our eyes were wide with shock and anticipation, my heart beating so fast I thought it might jump out of my chest.

"Um-You-I-", Rem stumbled on his words. I'm 100% sure I was red as a tomato. "(Y/N), I'm...sorry... I didn't mean to-" I cut him off as I pulled him closer to me with a kiss of my own to his surprise. He kissed back with no hesitation, and we were just kissing each other over and over in perfect sync. This sparked that ignited in my heart grew bigger and bigger as we kept kissing and he held me so close and safe. I never realized how much I wanted this and for how long. It was probably obvious whenever we hugged after he finished a show, or whenever he came to comfort me if I had a bad dream. The happiness I felt within me as we were this close was something indescribably incredible and I never wanted this to end. It did, however, when I noticed in the corner of my eye, that Lily was staring at us with her mouth open agape, and a look of shock in her eyes, as if she saw a ghost. I pushed Rem away from me, and when he noticed, he stood up and helped me up while we bore guilty looks on our faces, my face burning like I never imagined.

She keep looking at me and Remington, and I resorted to placing a hand in my hair to hide my face that was still red while Rem tried to fix his hair that I messed up when running my hands through it. Then after a minute, she took off her headphones that was blasting music when removed, and she said while looking at her phone, "my battery is kinda low. I'm gonna go charge it. Might take a while, so..." And then she walked out the door to exit the storage room, leaving me and Remington in the room with our faces flushed and hearts racing. I wasn't able to face him after what happened, so I was about to walk out too, until he took my wrist and pull me close to him, his arms around my waist.

Even though we were facing each other, I still couldn't look at him. He lifted my chin so I would look into his eyes, and he smiled at me, making my heart melt with affection. "(Y/N), I never told you this", Remington started to say with a slight blush, "but I thought you were really pretty when we first met after you got hired, and then you were so funny when we started hanging out. You give me a sense of peace when I'm around you, and the way you get along with my brothers made me fall more in love with you." I felt my heart stop when he said that, and then he placed one hand on my cheek with his eyes still locked on mine. "This might sound super cliché, especially after what just happened," he chuckled, "but can I take you out sometime, like on a real date and get to know you better?" He seemed nervous when he asked me that, it was kinda cute considering him always seeming confident and sure.

I laid my hands on his chest, and whispered leaning a little close to his face, "I'd be honored." He smiled, and then kissed me slowly then passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he held me close and tight, as if to keep me safe in his grasp. I had no reason to be afraid anymore.

😍😍😍 I love this with all my heart! If I'm being honest, I think accidental kisses are the cutest because they're unexpected, and are more pure and innocent than other kisses. I hope you guys liked this and will tell me if you want to see more in the future. I will never regret being a romantic at heart. FITE ME! 😤😤😤