Leather Jacket (Remington)

This one-shot will be inspired from one of my fanfics, "When Mrs. Infamous Met The Masochist...", but not exactly from the story. Could be canon after the end of the 1st book, but I just wanted to have this written out because I thought it might be nice. This ain't smut, but it does get a little heated so TAKE PRECAUTION! Otherwise, enjoy!

Remington's POV

I woke up in my mom's house the morning after me and my band finished a couple of shows in Vegas, and I brought Carina home with me after finally reuniting with her and we spent the night talking about everything we've been caught up with and how we missed each other more than we could handle. We were so exhausted that we fell asleep on my bed not long after. As I sat up on my bed, I realized Carina was missing from sleeping next to my side and I didn't find her anywhere in my room. "Carina?", I called out in curiosity, slightly starting to worry she left me for some reason and then didn't tell me. Then I heard the door to the bathroom in my bedroom open and the doorway was wide open to reveal the most stunning thing I've ever seen in my fucking life: ma chérie leaning her arm on the doorway and standing in her goddamn underwear with MY leather jacket over. My heartbeat quickened as I kept staring at my beautiful girlfriend just teasing me as she hugged her body and her eyes were batting at me as her smile was enough to bring one to my mouth and her innocent nature shone though her bashful blush spreading across her face.

"Good morning, Rem", her voice was spoken so soft yet so angelic, I was worried my heart would jump out of my chest as she started walking towards me on the bed, tauntingly slow, "I woke up a little early and wanted to try on your jacket like the old days. If there's one thing I still remember about it", she was standing close to me by the bed and leaned close to my face before finishing her sentence, "It still smells like the day you stayed in my bed for two weeks." I couldn't wait anymore and then I snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her down to sit her down on my lap on the bed. "How in the hell did I end up with a goddess like you, my lovely angel?", I whispered as her face turned redder and she bit her lip in embarrassment as she wrapped her hands on the back of my neck, "You saved me, and then continued to rescue me. Why would I run away from something like that?" I noticed she kept looking at my lips, which made me smile and then I pressed mine against hers, she let out a quiet moan in response. I held her close and tightly and she let her hands get lost in my hair. A minute after kissing her soft lips, I moved my lips down to the crook of her neck, she sighed quietly in pleasure in response to my gentle touch.

"How the fuck", I mumbled onto her skin, "do you always look better in my clothes?" She giggled a little, which sent my heart soaring, and then she responded by saying, "I guess they needed a change of scenery." I couldn't help but laugh when she said that and then I rested my head on her shoulder not being able to stop. She was laughing too, and we fell back on my bed as we let our laughs take over us for a few more minutes, then we stopped and just stared at each other. "What exactly was your intention, Carina? Coming out here with your teasing little outfit?", my question to her made her hide her face in my chest, and then she said quietly in my chest, "I don't know, Rem. I just wanted to try something different, but I couldn't even hide my blush. I'm just not that confident." I shook my head with a smile and placed my hand on her cheek and pulled her in for another kiss. It started slow and soft then she straddled more on top of me to kiss me more passionately and softly moan in our kiss, making me smile a little.

She pulled away to catch her breath and then I said to her, "You're the most attractive woman I've ever met in my life, ma chérie, Anything you wear wouldn't change the way I feel about you, and that's how much I love you." She smiled so beautifully at me and then she leaned down and planted small kisses on my family crest tattoo, causing me to smile so big at her gentle touch. After a while, she laid her head on my chest and snuggled up under my chin, and I kissed her beautiful, soft hair as I held her close to me. "I missed you so much, Rem", she muttered to me, "I'm so happy you're here with me again. I love you so much." I loved this girl with all my heart, I couldn't wait for the day we would spend the rest of our lives together and wake up like this every morning with each other. "I love you too, my sweetness."

Forgive me if this isn't my usual "self-insert" imagines. I really wanted this written out that wasn't exactly canon to my story. I thought it would be nice to read if you're fans of that ship. Thank you again and I hope you like this. If it makes you curious, go ahead and check out my actual fanfic to see how this evolved into such a great relationship. 😉😉😉