Kissing Booth (Remington)

Based off of the iconic scene from the Netflix movie I really love, "The Kissing Booth". 😊😊😊

My best friend Emerson and my other friend Daisy helped me to raise money for the school by helping me run a kissing booth. They were two of the most attractive people on campus so I knew that this would work and maybe I can get enough for the school's fund. The only thing that might make this weird is if Emerson's brother Remington comes along, since I always get so nervous whenever he's around. Its so weird because I've known Emerson almost all my life so I've seen his brothers with him like all the time, but then somehow I felt myself become more attracted to his older brother whom every fucking girl would kill to have in their grasp. Maybe this was just a phase and it would pass over soon, so it wouldn't be so awkward any longer.

When the fundraiser started, all that happened was that Emerson and Daisy walked out with their blindfolds on, and people already started lining up. Each participant was meant to pay  $5 each to win a kiss from whoever they wanted, and business was booming better than I expected. Em and Daisy giggled each time they gave a kiss, and it was funny to see when someone walks away with a love-struck reaction after. The most interesting thing that happened though was when this beautiful, long black-haired girl walked up and paid to kiss Emerson, and after she did, she spoke something in French. His smile dropped and then he removed his blindfold to look at the girl before him who was smiling brightly. "Shy?", he exclaimed with shock. "Hello, Emerson. Long time, no see."

It hit me, then. Shy was the girl Emerson had been secretly writing to in the form of love letters for a whole semester, and now he met her in person through their first kiss. He smiled back at her and kissed her again before she walked away. He looked at me, and I gave him a mischievous look. He rolled his eyes at me in response, and I just laughed at him. The rest of the night was great, and I noticed a few people try to steal another kiss, but I made sure they paid a second time. Just when I thought things went well, Daisy stepped away from the booth and told me, "(Y/N), I'm sorry, but I need to use the restroom really bad and I've been holding it in for too long." I shook my head, "But if you leave, who's gonna take your place?" She motioned to me and just responded before running elsewhere, "You can."

I was frozen where I stood, and scared like all hell. Its not that I want to abandon the project, I've just been out of practice when it comes to kissing and no one really finds me attractive here. Emerson peeked out and asked me, "(Y/N), what's wrong? Where'd Daisy go?" I was shaking where I stood and I responded, "S-she had to go to the bathroom, and I have to take her place." I walked up to the booth with the blindfold in my hand, and then Emerson turned me to face him and asked, "Are you sure, (Y/N)?, You don't have to if you don't want to." I thought about it for a minute, but wanted to stay dedicated to what I was doing, and so I nodded and put my blindfold on before declaring, "I want to do this, I promise." Then I turned practically blind, and stopped when I hit what felt like someone's chest.

"Oh, okay", I said as I felt the person out by touching their torso and arms. "I'm just here to replace the other girl who needed to take a quick break, so if I'm a disappointment to you, you're just gonna have to-" I got cut off when the person held my face and pressed their lips to mine. At first, it was a surprise, then this person knew how to kiss well and I found myself kissing back. When they pulled away, I said with a satisfied smile on my face, "Wow, you're a good kisser." "So are you." I froze and the smile dropped form my mouth as I recognized the sweet, silvery voice that always sent shivers through my body. I removed the blindfold from my face, and my face turned white to see Remington Leith standing before me with hungry eyes and a devilish smirk spread across his face.

I just stared at him in awe and with pink cheeks, then I pulled him closer to me and kissed him again, more passionately. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and he held me close by my waist and deepened the kiss with every second. I ran my hands in his hair, and then he lifted me up from the ground and held me high as he kept kissing me. When we finally pulled away, we were breathless and my head was dizzy and my heart was beating non-stop. He smiled at me then bit his lip as he kept staring into my eyes. I almost got lost in his, then I remembered the huge crowd of people looking at us. I turned slowly to see them in awe for a moment, then they all started applauding us, making my face red in embarrassment as I pulled away from Remington's grasp. I saw Emerson walk over to us, and then Daisy, then I heard Em murmur with a mischievous smile, "Mission accomplished". My eyes widened as I realized what had happened and asked, "Wait, you guys planned this? What for? And for how long?"

Remington pulled me close to him and answered my question before leaning in to kiss me again, "Since the day you came into my life and I realized you loved me back." My heart stopped as I learned he's always been in love with me and so was I, since I became best friends with his brother. I relished in his close embrace and warm touch as I kissed him back and never felt so happy and secure in my whole life.