Chapter 28: Fight for myself

Start from the beginning

"That narrows it down" Bambam sarcastically scoffs as he folds his arms across his chest.

"Yes yes it actually does, best thing about countryside is that only rich white people buy houses there meaning there's only 67 addresses in this direct area" the tech guy explains making Bambam unfold his arms and stand up straight before clearing his throat. The tech guy begins to show us all the different houses in the location and all I can think about is Maze is in one of them.

"So what? We go knocking on 67 doors?" Bambam questions as he scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Sounds like a solid plan" I nod my head making Bambam open his eyes wide probably thinking that I was joking but I'm not, if I have to break into 67 houses just to find Maze in one of them then I gladly will.

"Right now Maze cannot protect herself, she's gullible, naive and too nice" Mark states with his hands firmly on his waist as he paces back and forth in the room. He is right, Maze is unpredictable e.g the whole Hoseok situation.

"We must find her and save her"

Maze POV:

Imma get my ass outta here and save my bloody self, fuck the boys they've had their chance but I cannot, will not suffer at the hands of this she devil whilst I hope for the boys to save me. She's right, why can't I save myself? Why do I rely on these guys who got me into this mess in the first place? I'm angry, I've been dehumanised, I've been disrespected and by a fellow woman as well. She cut my throat and left me like I was nothing, she looked down at me like I was the biggest mistake made on this plant. But I'll show her, I'll show her that I can and I will get myself out of this hell whole on my own!

"I smell blood" I hear GD's voice forcing me to get up from the floor with my hand firmly pressing down on my neck to stop further bleeding. I know the cut wasn't that deep but she still cut me.

"That's because your bitch cut my throat!" I exclaim emphasising the bitch part because I am big mad very mad how dare she lay her hands on me and cut me like a meaningless animal? What did I ever do to her to make her hate me so damn much?

"I'm sorry about her she can be violent, I can get you protection-"

"No, no protection I want to learn to fight, use a gun, use a knife" I tell him feeling pumped and filled with adrenaline but deep down I don't know why I am saying these things and feel like I'm going to regret saying them later on but hey what's been done is done.

"Right so I don't remember drugging you" GD finally speaks up after blankly looking in my direction with his thinking face on. Of course he doesn't take me seriously but that just makes me want to prove him wrong even more.

"Give me a card I wanna spend money" I instruct as I stick out my hand and open up the palm of my hand waiting for him to give me the goods. He scoffs at me before removing his shades and looks down at me making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Why would I let you spend my money?" He whispers making me gulp and he's right, why would he willingly let me spend his dough when I've done nothing in his favour but I don't care I'm too pumped right now and I'll do anything to learn to fight.

"I'll help you get what you want"

"Deal"

3 weeks later

"Ouch Dan I tap out I tap out!" I shout in pain as I begin to violent tap on the cold hard floor but Dan being Dan doesn't let me go instead he squeezes my limbs together even tighter causing me to shriek in pain. He finally lets go of me then tosses me into the wall causing me to fall on the floor with a bump. I begin to rub my purple knees from all the beatings surprisingly not from Shanell but from Dan.