Chapter 6 How Dad met my mother. Dragon Lord's RAGE!!!

Começar do início

(So like This and pretend he's breathing heavily and quietly)Lucy: (nervously) D D Drake?Drake:

Lucy: (nervously) D D Drake?
Drake:....
Mira: (also nervous) W Welcome home Drake!
Drake:.....
Makarov: (sighs) Drake.
Drake: Phantom Lord did this, didn't they?
Nobody answer and that was enough for Drake.
Drake: (scoffs) Damn cowards if Jose wanted to crush our spirits then he should have done himself (coldly) damn weak ass coward.
Lucy was taken aback from this new side of Drake the fury and power he was and the dead cold tone in his voice.
Makarov who immediately came out of his drunk stupor as soon as he felt Drake's magic energy walked over to Drake and talked to him to calm him down.
Makarov: Drake calm down the guild can be repaired.
Drake: (still staring at the guild)........Was anybody hurt?
Jet: No, the bastard just attack the guild.
Drake: Good. (Calms down)
Natsu: WHAT!? HOW THE HELL IS THIS GOOD!? THEY DESTROYED OUR GUILD WE NEED TO KICK THEIR ASSES!
Gray: For once i agree with Natsu Phantom Lord crossed the line attacking our guild!
A few of the Fairy Tail wizards agree including Elfman, Wakaba, and Macao.
Drake: NO!!!!
Everyone stop talking after that outburst from Drake.
Drake: YOU ALL PLAN TO GO TO WAR FOR A STUPID BUILDING!? THE GUILD CAN BE FIXED LIKE AN OBJECT CAN BE REPLACED!
Natsu, Gray and the ones who agreed with them looked down in shame.
Drake: (sighs) Look no one got hurt that's what's more important. If we go to war we prove that Fairy Tail is no better than Phantom Lord. Remember what we stand for.
(Places hand Elfman's shoulder) Hope
(Places other hand on Natsu's shoulder) Future
(Natsu looks up as Drake looks back at him) Family. As long as we're still healthy and strong and okay neither Phantom Lord nor criminals will break us cause we're Fairy Tail Godamnit!
The members of the guild let out cheers in response to Drake's speech, while Makarov smiled proudly and Lucy, Erza, Mira, Levy and Canna all stare and Drake in awe which turned into smiles with small blushes in their faces.
Never in all of Fairy Tail life has someone who wasn't the master give such an inspiring speech. That's what made Drake the best at Fairy Tail because he wasn't just the strongest he was a natural born leader.
Makarov: (in thoughts) Maybe I should leave him as an option. (Smiles)
Later
It shows Lucy, Drake, Noy, and Lucy's celestial spirit Nikora or as Lucy calls him Plue walking home back to the mansion.

 (Smiles)LaterIt shows Lucy, Drake, Noy, and Lucy's celestial spirit Nikora or as Lucy calls him Plue walking home back to the mansion

Lucy: Hey Drake?
Drake: Yeah?
Lucy: (blushes) That was really an inspiring speech you gave back there.
Noy: Of course it was Drake's one of the best when it comes to calming everyone's asses down.
Drake: Oh come on it wasn't that good.
Lucy: Yes it was! It's like your a natural born leader or something.
Drake: Funny cause that's what everyone else says even the master. I guess i learned a lot from my dad.
That answer caught Lucy's attention because she had a question she wanted to ask Drake.
Lucy: By the way, you said both your parents were dragons right?
Drake: (stops and looks back at her confused) Yeah?
Lucy: But you're human, how did two Dragons make a human baby? Or are you adopted?
Drake: Nope I'm 100% dragon.
Lucy: (eyes sticking out comically) What!? but you still look human!
Drake: Because my mom used to be a human.
Lucy: (confused as hell) Huh?
Drake: Well you see in a kingdom called Mozaicia (word of the day: Mozaicia Mo-zay-shia how you pronounce it) there was a King and Queen who were an asshole and a bitch to everyone but there daughter. There daughter on the other hand was a kind hearted soul who cared about all. The king and queen were horrible people they would tax people with insane prices, have they're men destroy their homes just for the hell of it and what's worse execute people just for the laughs...they laugh even harder at children executions.
Lucy: (just horrified) That's That's just pure evil!
Drake: Yeah and those people were my grandparents. When the princess heard about children executions she couldn't bear living in that castle with her cruel hearted parents so she ran away. But nighttime fell and she was in the woods alone...or so she thought.
Flashback
Princess Hope sat by a nearby rock that was near a river she looked down in the water a her reflection