Chapter 11 Justice vs Chaos!

Fairy Tail Guild
Everyone was currently looking bummed out while others continue renovating the guild hoping the work will distract them. The reason why everyone was currently in a bad mood was because Drake Blaze had been arrested for criminal acts. Makarov had just arrived back after they had taken Drake he was filled in on what happened and he was very upset. But unfortunately he could do nothing he didn't want to make things worse. King Trode and Medea were confused of what was going on that was until Makarov explained the situation of what happened with Lullaby, Everlue, and just recently Phantom Lord. Let's just say King Trode was

King T: How dare they!? After what that young man has done!? They lock him up like some sort of criminal!?
Makarov: I know how you feel Trode but right now there's nothing we can do. The Magic Council is above us and to start with them would be disastrous for all of us.
Like Makarov said he was upset about Drake and his actions were pure ones! That Everlue guy held an author hostage so he can right a book about how great he was. He had no choice against Lullaby if he didn't use full power Lullaby would have killed everyone! But the one that pissed Makarov off the most was the fact that they're defending Jose! After what he has done he attacked his guild, he attacked his children and he tried to kill THEM first! Makarov agreed that Drake's actions were to far but that was only the result of that bastard Jose threatening his family! The best Makarov could do was hope his old friend who is on the Magic Council could convince the others to let Drake go.
???: This isn't fair! You guys! Let me out of here already!
Mirajane: Natsu, Try to calm down.
The reason she said that was because currently Natsu a salamander, they turned him into one and put him under a glass cup to keep him from doing something stupid.
Natsu: Let me out! Pretty please?
Mirajane: You'll go on a rampage.
Natsu: I'll be good i swear! Now please turn me back to the way i was before!
Lisanna: (leans down to glass) The second we turn you back, you'll run out to save Drake.
Natsu: Give me a break i could care less with what happens to that jerk!
Suddenly a shadow appeared over Natsu making him freeze up in fear. He slowly/robotically turned his head around to see Erza leering down at him with death in her eyes.

Erza: What was that?Natsu: (sweating) N-Nothing ma'am!Gray: Even if you go and rescue him it's not like we can face off with the council

Natsu: (sweating) N-Nothing ma'am!
Gray: Even if you go and rescue him it's not like we can face off with the council.
Natsu: But don't those jerks on the council realize that Drake save the entire town and everyone else from Phantom Lord and Lullaby!?
Gray: If the magic Council says you're guilty, then you're guilty. End of story. They don't care what we have to say.
Elfman: It's not fair, he was just protecting everybody doing what he had to. When he did stuff like this in the past they wouldn't even care.
Laki: I know it doesn't make any sense.
Lucy: It's like there's some other reason for this. There has to be!
Happy: Hey where's Noy?
Erza: Noy flew off in anger after they took Drake away and to be honest (sadly looks down) i don't blame him.
National Council Fiore Branch
Drake was currently being escorted down the halls to stand before the MC. As they were making their way he stopped and glared daggers at a man with blue hair wearing a white long coat and pants and has a strange tattoo on the right side of his face.