Chapter 15 You will not BREAK ME!

Drake looks up and sees a younger Erza way younger than when he met her, like about eight years old.

Drake: (confused) Erza?

Young Erza: Huh? How do you know my name?

Drake: (looks around) Where are we?

Old man: This here young man is the Tower of Heaven. Most folks here have been kidnapped from their homes to build it as slaves.

Drake: THE TOWER OF HEAVEN!?

This made everyone in the cell jump back as Drake rushed towards the bars he looked up and saw the it wasn't completed.

Drake: (Thoughts) Okay Drake calm down think this is the Tower of Heaven but not done, which means i must be in the p-

Young Erza: Excuse me.

Drake: Damnit lost my train of thought!

Erza: (looks down sadly) I'm sorry.

Drake looks down at her smiles and rubs her head.

Drake: No you're fine squirt i just got a little excited.

Young Wally: I'll say you took out all those guards like they were nothing! You do cool!

Drake: (chuckles)

Drake was then approach by the boy who looked like Jellal.

Young Jellal it's nice to meet you sir I'm Jellal, (points) this is Wally, Simon, Millianna, Sho, and that girl beside you is Erza.

Drake looks down at young Erza who looked down and blushed avoiding looking at Drake. This made Drake remember something.

Drake: (Thoughts) Wait now i remember what i was talking about! This the Tower of Heaven but it's not complete, this kid's name is Jellal but he's a kid and so Erza! Which mean i must be in the-

Guard: HEY!

Drake: Son of a bitch i lost it again!

Guard: All of you shut up and go to bed! Or else!

The guard walks off and just before Drake could cuss him out the old man placed his hand on his shoulder.

Old man: Calm down my boy. It's best to save your energy for tomorrow. (Turn towards kids) Alright children time for bed.

The kids did as they were told and went to bed. Drake waited for a bit before going to bed and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning

Drake was awoken by the ravenous barking of the same creatures he fought yesterday. He saw many slaves rushing out the cell in fear of being punished. Seeing them so scared for their lives cause of these jerks really made Drake mad. He was then snapped out of his thoughts when her heard a girl grunt he looked back his eyes shrunk in rage. He saw two guards kicking Erza awake.

Guard 1: Wake up you damn brat!

Guard 2: If you don't get up I'm gonna-

He didn't get to finish as his face grabbed by Drake slammed into the nearby wall.