"Now can you order? I'm so hungry." Jimin whined.

"Anything for you...." I scoffed.

I called Jimin's favorite restaurant and order his food.

I still find it unbelievable how Jimin didn't react so happily when I found out I'll be able to meet my birthparents.

This event is so important for me and the fact that he isn't happy makes me think about our relationship.

Does he really love me? What will I have to do in order to make him see yes? When is he going to realize that I really love him?

What is he going to acknowledge me? When will he realize that I'm enough?

When will he think I'm enough?

Is he even in love with me? He never thinks about me sometimes....or thinks about me first before deciding something.

Wait!! What are you saying Jungkookie!? You're in love with him! You have a future with him.

I thought. I looked at Jimin sitting on the couch with my white T shirt on his phone.

"Im leaving in a few minutes the food should be here in 20 minutes." I said grabbing my sweater.

"Jeon Jungkook! You're family can wait." Jimin said finally looking away from his phone.

"No you can wait. Just like how you've been waiting for me to take you out of this dump right?" I said angrily as I grabbed my backpack and walked out of my house/studio.

Later on that day....

"And that's why I have to sleep on the couch tonight." I sigh. "You snapped." Yugyeom said. "I know. I'm such a bad boyfriend..." I groan as I put my hands on my forehead. "Wait aren't you his fiance?" Yugyeom asked. "Oh and thats another thing. He didn't say yes to me when I asked him to marry me. He said I'm not hardworking enough...maybe he's right." I sigh.

"Okay now that's wrong. Dude, you are working your ass off, you go to school, you perform on huge ass stage in front of thousands of people! May I remind that after those performances, you go to work and then go to school the next day. That's pretty hard working to me and I'm gonna be honest with you....that's also pretty hot. I'm not even gonna freaking lie." Yugyeom said. I chuckle and smile. "If he can't see what he has then you shouldn't be with him." Yugyeom said.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "I'll never leave him." I said. Yugyeom sighs and pats my shoulder.

"Yeah...but he's gonna leave you heartbroken Jungkook." Yugyeom said. "Be quiet! You don't fucking know what you're talking about!" I yelled as I stood up. "Jungkook! He kicked you out of your own studio apartment just because you didn't buy him an expensive jacket and came home late because you investigated more about your birth parents!! Jungkook he doesn't appreciate you!! All he wants is money and gifts!" Yugyeom yells.

I pushed him. "You don't know that!! He stays with me even though I'm poor! We've been together for 6 years now!" I yelled.

"Yeah and 6 years he has been waiting for you to buy him his fucking mansion!! You guys met at your concert. Why do you think he got with you Jungkook?! He got with you because you're an idol and you get recognized everywhere you fucking go!! The reason why he is still with you is because he is waiting for that day when you get the biggest paycheck of your life that will not only cover all your payments and your rent, but get Jimin everything he wants! The reason why he is still staying with you and hasn't got bored yet is because he has been with some people behind your back and getting dick here and there when you aren't there to give him dick!!" Yugyeom yells pushing me back.

"Shut the fuck up!! That's not even fucking true!!" I yelled at him. "Yes he his! He is a fucking gold digger!" Yugyeom yells. "And how the fuck would you know that Yugyeom?!" I yelled. "Because I caught him and BamBam having sex!! Your fucking boyfriend had sex with my boyfriend!!! And I'm not trying to blame it all on Jimin because everybody makes their own choices but BamBam came back running to me saying that all Jimin wanted was money!" Yugyeom yelled.

"So that's why you were flirting with me huh?! Because you tried to get back at my Jimin and get him jealous!! You're fucking crazy man!! I can't believe I was your friend!" I yelled tackling him. "I help you find your fucking family and this is how you repay me. With fucking lies and rumors! I never tried to flirt with you!! I never wanted to make Jimin jealous! I never wanted to talk to Jimin or get near him and now I never wanna see you ever again you fucking physco!!" Yugyeom cried.

"Yugyeom...I..." I said speechless.

"Get the fuck off me!" Yugyeom cried. "Youngjae!" Yugyeom cried out for. "Yugyeom I'm sor-" I said with tears in my eyes but got cut off by Youngjae and BamBam coming in.

"Get off me." Yugyeom cried. They pushed me off. "Get the fuck away from him Jungkook! What's your problem?" Bambam yells. "Baby are you okay?" Bambam asked Yugyeom. Yugyeom cries and shakes his head before BamBam pulls him in and hugs him.

"Jeon Jungkook...you need to stay away from me!" Yugyeom cries before they all storm away. "Yugyeom-!" I yelled and tried to walk over to him but Youngjae pulled me back. "Jungkook just cool down." Youngjae said and leaves.

"Ugh fine...who needs you anyway, Yugyeom?" I asked trying not to cry. I don't need Yugyeom. All I need is Jimin.

I grabbed my backpack and wiped my eyes. "Why are you crying Jungkook? He isn't Jimin." I said to myself. I walked out of the computer lab and ran back home so no one would see me.

It was raining. "Oh shit....Jimin hates the rain." I cursed to myself. I looked at my phone not giving a damn that it's wet to see that its hella late.

I ran as fast as I could to get home to Jimin until someone bumped into me making me drop my backpack and phone. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I yelled. The boy bows with fear in his eyes. He was wearing a long grey sleeved dress shirt with black joggers and dance shoes. He had an umbrella with him. It seemed like he was in a hurry because he just bowed and ran away. That's when I realized something. Why does he look exactly like Jimin but with black hair and grey studs....Jimin has brown hair.

I ran faster totally forgetting about my backpack and phone. I slowed down since I got so tired to of running. I was walking down the streets and saw that all the stores were closed because they were guarded by green and blue and orange garage doors. I sigh and look down walking lazily.

I saw these 2 men wearing all black walking towards my direction. I didn't to look up at them though when I bumped into them. "Yah! Watch where you are going!" They said. "You should watch who you are talking too." I said. "What did you say?" They said walking over to me making me walk backwards. "You heard me! Why make me repeat myself?" I scolded.

They pushed me up the garage door putting their strong hands on my neck trying to choke me. I grabbed his hand and took his hand off my neck harshly. The guys grabs me by the neck and my head throwing me towards the ground. Instead of meeting the ground, he jerked his knee up to hit me really hard. He then grabbed me again, throwing me against the garage doors and kicking me very hard. They threw against the other garage door harshly and punched me many many times. He then kneels me in the stomach.

"YAH!!" I yelled and pushed him with all my power. He fell to the ground and I kicked him endlessly and punched him over and over again. I thought I should stop since I saw not move at all after that.

I put my black hoodie and walked across the street. I didn't care if there was a green light, I walked anyway. Until I saw a car coming straight at me but stopped instantly.