nineteen

"How could you leave me like this?!!!!" Mingzhu exclaimed through the phone. She was on loudspeak mode and her brother was holding the phone.

"Relax, Mingzhu. I already told Changxi to pick you up and I already sent him the directions to Jeffrey's resort." Qin Fen explained, looking at their other friends who was trying not to laugh.

"Some brother you are! Fine!" She adds, before ending the call.

Fen rolled his eyes and sighed, "I wonder if she'll kill me,"

"She will since you haven't told her that Yanchen is also joining them later," Han Mubo says.

Yanlei chuckled, "Ge, should I prepare your grave?"

"Okay, since the van is in use, let's see who brought their cars?" Jeffrey asked, changing the topic. Minghao, Fen and Xingjie were the ones who raised their hand. "Including me, so that's 4. Who's riding with who?"

"I'm taking Lifen and Yijun," Minghao volunteered.

"Hey, I'm coming with you!" Ruibin adds, walking towards Lifen. "I'm not leaving my son's side."

"We're not even in an argument here." Peiyao scowled.

Fen chuckled and faced Jeffrey, "Mubo, Zuo Ye, Peiyao and Jihyu are coming with me then."

"Then that leaves Rui-ge, Yanlei, and Bangbang to ride with me," Jeffrey adds. "Chunhua and Xiao Gui are riding with Xingjie, right?"

Xingjie scoffed, "It's not like they have a choice."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Mingzhu sighed looking at Yanchen who was leaning on his car. "No, no, no. I am not riding with you!"

"Come on, Mingzhu. It's been a long day and it's not like you have a choice."

"I'm calling Changxi -"

Yanchen grabbed her phone and put it in his pocket, "You can't, he's driving. Zimo realized they can't fit in his car since Yilong-ge is coming, so he asked Changxi to take Yanyu and Kaihao."

"And you agreed, that quickly?" Mingzhu mutters, crossing her arms over her chest. "Or is this your plan all along?"

Yanchen sighed, scratching his head. He was tired and the teacher just got mad at him for no reason, "Fine. If you don't want to go, I'm not forcing you."

Mingzhu watched as Yanchen opened his door and sat inside. He started the engine.

"Is he really leaving me?"

Yanchen grabbed the wheel but before he could turn it, Mingzhu ran towards the car, knocking on the window.

Yanchen rolled his windows down and looked at Mingzhu, "Are you coming or not?"

Mingzhu bit her lip and nods slowly, "I - I'll go with you."