Da Bei took a seat and reached out to grab a meal box. Xiao Hua was happy when the little boy no longer felt shy to eat around them, and even comfortable enough to show his face to her.

He shared an identical face with Da An, both of them having the same cute pointy teeth. The main reason why they covered their lower face with a mask was due to their teeth. No human has such sharp teeth, and the twins were actually snow wolf beast, just like An Jing.

Xiao Hua was honestly shocked when she was told that An Jing was a snow wolf beast cultivator and was already more than a thousand years old. But publicly, An Jing was known to in her mid-twenties and a human cultivator. The twins were able to have human form since birth was thanks to their human father.

An Jing had to keep her identity a secret since marriage between human and beast was strongly discouraged since their child would have deformities.

Fortunately, Da An and Da Bei were born without much trouble to their health, just that their body temperature was as low as ice, and that was why they always carry around a heating pouch to keep themselves warm. If their temperature continues to drop further, it would be dangerous for their body, hence the main reason why they willingly undergo tough training, just to continue warming up their body.

"Now that I think about it, it's been a while since I last saw Long Lian and the Eighth Prince," Xiao Hua noted. "I wonder if they are busy."

Duan XiYing giggled mischievously. "They are busy being pursued."

"Pursued? You mean courting?" When Duan XiYing nodded, Xiao Hua eagerly asked, "Who?"

"Wait, let's make this even more fun!" Tian Zi interrupted before Duan XiYing could answer. She might be a sensible maid, but like others, she loves a good gossip too. "We have an odd number of snacks today, so the one that guesses correctly will get the extra one. There are three extras and one of them will be given to Elder Sister XiYing. One correct guess will get one lotus bun."

"Eh~" Xiao Hua whined. "Do I even know who are they?"

"Xiao Hua do~" Duan XiYing answered lightly.

"Then it's all good. Da Bei, do you want to join?" Tian Zi asked the silently eating Da Bei sitting beside her.

Da Bei shook his head to refuse despite his eyes expressed interest in their game. However, he was just interested in watching them play instead of joining the fun.

"Elder Sister Hua, why don't you start first?" Tian Zi said.

"Erm, Eunuch Heng is courting the Eighth Prince?" Xiao Hua guessed half-seriously.

"Nope~"

Tian Zi stared at Xiao Hua with a pitying gaze. "Elder Sister Hua, Eunuch Heng is a man... er, male. It would naturally be a female that would pursue the Eighth Prince."

"Incorrect~" Duan XiYing giggled. "The one that pursues the Eighth Prince is a male."

"W-What?" Tian Zi, who was taught that couples consist of a pair of male and female, was shocked by what Duan XiYing said. To her, a couple that consists of two men was wrong. "That is not right."

Xiao Hua let out an awkward cough. "Sister Tian Zi, it's just wooing, not marriage." Yet. "Maybe that man just admired the Eighth Prince?"

"That might be so." Tian Zi still looked unconvinced with a trace of disgust in her eyes but she let it go as she was just a servant and it would be improper to gossip about the royalty.

"Sister Tian Zi, it's your turn to make a guess," Xiao Hua said quickly in case Tian Zi decided to speak more about her opinion on a gay relationship. Le XiaoTing did hear before of a cut-sleeve Emperor, but it was unrelated to this world.

"Could it be Duke Heng? He is the only one that adores the Eighth Prince and also a male."

"Nope~"

"XiYing, these two are the only ones that I know that might woo Eighth Prince. Give us some hint please?" Xiao Hua pleaded with her cute wide eyes and pouted at Duan XiYing, attempting to look pitiful.

Seeing a cute face, Duan XiYing relented with a laugh. "Alright. The hint is both of them are not Guilin citizens."

"I know I know!" Xiao Hua said excitedly, waving her hand that was still holding chopsticks. "The King of Munzhu is wooing Long Lian!"

"Yes~ Xiao Hua got it right."

"Yeah!"

"If that's the case... the one admires the Eighth Prince is the last prince of the previous King of Munzhu?" Tian Zi guessed.

"Tian Zi got it right~"

"Huh? The last prince?"

"Elder Sister Hua does not know? The current King of Munzhu had killed all the previous royal family, but no one knows why he would spare the youngest prince." Tian Zi explained.

"...He wants to nurture the prince until he grows up to be a good King and then let the prince kill him to revenge for his family?" Xiao Hua guessed without much thought. That was one of the commonly used plots in the dramas Le XiaoTing had watched!

With a mysterious smile, Duan XiYing said, "That might be what he wishes to do."

Xiao Hua frowned. "If that's the case, he is not allowed to woo Long Lian. If he succeeded and married her, once that prince killed him, he will leave his wife and children behind. Long Lian should not marry such an irresponsible guy! And that prince is not allowed to woo Eighth Prince too! If he grows up and successfully killed the King of Munzhu, he will be hated by everyone that viewed the King as a hero and the hate will be shared by the Eighth Prince too. How selfish of them!"

Duan XiYing giggles madly at Xiao Hua's speech while the only sound coming from Da Bei was the sound of chewing.

"That makes sense." Tian Zi slowly nodded, feeling that her view had broadened.

But even so, she thinks that the Eighth Prince would not be friends with the prince that would murder his possible brother-in-law, so the chance of the Eighth Prince being hated would be slim to none.