Vol 1 Chap 18 - What is this finger? So Strong!

XH 18- What is this finger? So Strong!

The Third prince arched an eyebrow, and Xiao Hua did not know if he purposely make it look seductive or he was just his natural self. His phoenix eyes that are similar to Long Lian's were bright as if conveying that he was pleased.

"As your master, this prince is happy that you worry about me."

That's good to hear!

"But as a servant, you should not worry too much about me. This prince only needs a servant to obey me and do well in attending my daily necessities."

Xiao Hua gulped at the intense look directed right at her. The effect doubled as his face was near hers, forcing her to imprint his intense expression into her mind.

His warm breath lightly touches her cheeks and she could smell mandarin oranges that he must have eaten earlier. His fingers were rubbing her chin in a playful manner, successfully enticing her. With their close distance, his body slightly bent forward, looming over Xiao Hua due to his tall stature and her tiny size.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Her heart beat keeps on rising and she could feel her cheeks getting warm. The Third Prince and her boss shared a similar face, but her boss had never been this close to her before! She was not immune to this invasion of space!

"You are not going to reply to your master?"

Xiao Hua gulped. "Y-Yes, Your Highness! This servant will serve you well."

"That's what I want to hear. Hmm? Are you having a fever?" The Third prince caressed his beautiful shaped fingers over her red face, testing her temperature.

Slap!

Both of their faces expressed astonishment.

Xiao Hua was stunned when her body unconsciously moved and slapped the Third prince's hand away from her face.

The Third prince was surprised that this little maid had slapped his hand away. Long Zhu blinked when the maid quickly jumped out of the bed and kneeled down on the floor, with her head touching the ground with a soft thud.

"This servant does not mean to hurt Your Highness! Please forgive this servant's rudeness!"

What else did she need to say?! She was reluctant to say 'Please punish me'! Who on earth like would ask for punishment for themselves?

Xiao Hua waited for the prince to say something but he remained silent. She did not dare to raise her head to gauge his expression. Oh no, will she be dragged out and beat to death?!

No, no, no. Xiao Hua, do not think too much! This prince is very kind and forgiving!

But his silence was terrifying! She gritted her teeth before reluctantly said, "Master, please punish me."

In this silent room, Xiao Hua could hear very clearly the sound made by his clothes when the prince moved. Suddenly, a pair of hand grabbed her armpits and lifted her up.

"Eek!" Xiao Hua let out an ear piercing squeal and the Third prince's eyes flashed with amusement.

"Hmm." The Third prince pondered as he stared at Xiao Hua who he was lifting in midair. "You need to gain more meat."

Xiao Hua does not know what to do! This situation was out of her imagination and control!

The Third prince released her to have her sat on her bed and rubbed the top of her head, totally treating her as a little kid!

It took her a moment to realize she had unconsciously glared at the Third prince! She quickly bends her head downwards, facing south and was about to kneel again when a gentle force on her forehead stopped her.