Chapter 6: Home

The following day, Timmy walked y/n to her apartment building . The newly couple held hands as they walked into the apartment, y/n calling out to Harrison.

"Haz! You home?" She shouted.

The sound of the door shutting, a set of footsteps following, was heard. Tom walked out of the hallway, noticing y/n and Timmy sitting on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms.

He cleared his throat, a scowl clear on his face. "What's going on?"

Y/n looked up at Tom. She noticed the scowl and smiled. "Timmy and I are dating."

Haz, with amazing timing, walked out of his bedroom and walked towards the living room, just as Tom was opening his mouth to speak.

"You and Timmy are what?" He asked, groggily. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"We're dating, Haz." That certainly woke him up and he gasped, an excited smile growing in his face. He turned to look at Tom, then y/n, before landing on Timmy.

"It was about damn time you made a move Chalamet." He teases as he walked up to the pair and shook Timmy's hand, pulling him in for a side hug. He, then, hugged y/n, pulling her away at arms reach, holding onto her shoulders.

"I'm really happy for you." He said, turning to Timmy. "The both of you."

Tom's nostrils flared as he watched everything. He couldn't believe Haz would react like this. He didn't like how close he was getting with Timmy. He didn't like any of this.

"So how did this..." he gestured between y/n and Timothée. "Happen?"

Y/n glanced at Timmy, who smiled down at her. "Well as you know, we went out yesterday. We went to an arcade and had fun and stuff and we went into a photo booth and we kissed and it just sort of went from there."

Tom nodded, having no words to say. He walked away and into his room. He took a seat on his bed and opened the drawer in the nightstand beside his bed. Digging all the way to the bottom, he picked up the strip of pictures. It was him and y/n, a couple of months ago. It was when he realized he had fallen in love with her. You could see it from the way he had looked at her in the last picture. What he didn't know was that that was the same moment y/n had realized she had fallen in love with him too. The problem was that neither said or did anything.

A year later, Timmy and Y/n were still going strong.

Y/n sat on her bed, organizing her books in the box. Piles of boxes filled with her clothes and other belongings sat all around her. Timothée walked into her room, picking up a couple of boxes, smiling at her as he pecked her forehead and made his way out of the apartment.

Y/n let out a sigh as she finished packing all of her books and set the box on the floor by her door with the rest of them. She looked around the now almost empty room. So many memories were created here and now she was leaving it behind.

A set of footsteps were heard from behind her and she spoke.

"Can't believe I'm leaving this place." She sighed. "I'm sad to go but I'm happy to move in with you."

She turned and stared at the chocolate brown eyes. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you doing here?" She muttered. "Thought you were going to be with Zendaya today."

"I wanted to see you before you leave." Was all he said, scratching the back of his head, nervously.

"Mmm. And what does she have to say about that?"

"Uhm... we broke up a couple of days ago." He stuttered.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Would've thought you two would be engaged by now." Y/n shifted awkwardly.