Chapter 8: I love You

The next morning, Timmy made sure to wake up before y/n and made them breakfast. He brought it up to their bedroom when it was done and set it on the nightstand.

"Y/n? Baby. Breakfast." He whispered, rubbing her cheek.

"Mmm. Smells delicious." She said, "but I'm sleepy."

"Oh no! We've got a big day ahead of us. Do not go back to sleep."

Y/n groaned and turned to face him, pulling him down for a kiss. "Happy anniversary, handsome."

"Happy anniversary, baby. You look so gorgeous. Now eat up." He place the plate of food on her lap when she sat up and they both ate.

"I've got to go get some stuff ready, but in the mean while, you can rest. I will come pick you up at 4:30, I have an outfit for you so be ready by then. I love you." He kissed her and let out a nervous sight before walking out.

She laid back down and closed her eyes, ready to go back to sleep.

A couple of hours later, she woke up, checking the time on her phone. It read 2:50 and she decided to start getting ready.

There was a dress and a pair of shoes set out with a note.

It read: Can't wait to see you, later. I love you. -Timmy

She finished getting ready by 4:25. She sat in the couch and waited patiently, scrolling through her phone.

At exactly 4:30, Timmy walked through the front door.

"Y/n! Baby? You ready?" He called out. He shifted from one door to another, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I'm ready." She said, walking into the hallway.

A smile immediately made its way on his face at the sight of her.

"You look..." he stared at her, taking his time to look at every inch. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you. You look handsome." She smiled.

"We should go because being here is really tempting to just grab you and take you on that couch."

Y/n laughed and walked out towards the car. Timmy running up to catch up to her, opening the door for her like he's always done.

The drive was filled with laughs and singing. Neither wanting the ride to end, but eventually it did.

Y/n and Timothée arrived to the restaurant. Timothée was out of the car, walking around the door to open the door for y/n, letting out a nervous sigh before doing so. Timmy held a hand out for her to grab as she fixed her dress.

Y/n has told Timothée plenty of times that he didn't need to take her out to fancy restaurant, but he always responds with 'you don't let me spoil you often, at least let me spoil you with food.'

So, here they were, on their 2 year anniversary. Timmy a squirming mess. He wanted today to go as perfect as possible.

Y/n walked by his side, her hand intertwined with his. She walked with him to where he had a table reserved and took a seat while Timmy pushed her chair in. She stared at him as he took a seat and ordered her her favorite drink along with his own.

When he finally turned to face her, after ordering, he noticed her smiling at him.

"What?" He asked, nervously. "Is there something wrong?" He scrambled to check himself, to make sure there isn't anything wrong with his suit or something on his face.

Y/n laughed, shaking her head, "No, baby. You're fine. I just... I love you."

Timmy stopped his movements and turned to face her, a wide grin on his face. "I love you too, soo much, gorgeous."