Chapter 3: Everything's good

The following day, Tom and Haz waited in the living room for y/n. They were waiting, impatiently, to go help her find a dress for the awards show the following day.

"Okay, ready to go?" She asked as she came out of her room in ripped jeans and maroon crop top, black shoes covering her feet.

"Y-Yeah." Tom stuttered.

Haz started laughing at Tom's reaction at the sight of her, as he stood up and made his way out of the door, the other two following in confusion.

Once at the dress store, y/n rushed to the racks.

"What color do you think I should get?" She asked as she turned to look at the boys.

They both thought for a second before looking at each other and nodding.

"Red." They said.

"Any type of red." Tom added.

"Okay then help me look for cute red dresses."

They all went their separate ways in the store in search for a red dress.

Half an hour later, y/n was pushed into the changing room as Tom and Haz sat on the chairs just outside the door, waiting to see her in the dress.

"Okay, I like this one." She said through the door.

"Well let's see!" Tom said.

Y/n walked out in a floor length gown. Several lace flowers covered the top, leading trails down the skirt. It was an off the shoulder gown, long and flowy.

 It was an off the shoulder gown, long and flowy

"You're welcome!" Haz bowed.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"You look... beautiful." Tom said, breathlessly. Y/n blushed as she turned to Haz.

"It looks amazing."Haz told her.

"Thank you. Let me try the other two."She walked back into the dressing room and pulled out the next dress.

"Okay, I chose this one." She said through the door.

"Let us see!" Haz shouted.

She walked out in another off the shoulder dress, similar to a princess dress. It was simple, a slit on her left leg, showing it off.

 It was simple, a slit on her left leg, showing it off