Chapter 5: Photo Booth

"He didn't answer." Y/n sighed in disappointment, dropping her phone on her lap.

"Maybe he's busy." Timmy tried to console her.

"Or maybe he's with Zendaya." She mumbled.

"Hey! Don't say that. You don't know that. Maybe he's just out with some friends."

Y/n's phone dinged with a notification.

Tom Holland just posted a picture.

She quickly opened Instagram and checked his profile. Her heart dropped as she looked at the picture. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stood up and ran into her room, dropping the phone on the floor.

Timothée picked it up, turning it to face him. A picture of Tom kissing Zendaya flashed on the screen with the caption , 'It's official.💖'

Timothée sighed in disappointment. He couldn't believe that Tom did that. He couldn't believe he'd chosen Zendaya.

Y/n sat on her bed and stared down at her hands. Timmy walked into the bedroom and sighed at the sight of her.

He didn't know how to help. He didn't want to lie to her and say that she still had a chance. He didn't  want to give her false hope, to hurt her more than she was already hurting. And so, he just took a seat beside her and pulled her close.  A sob broke past her lips as he ran a hand through her hair, pulling her head to his chest. She loved Tom, and he was with someone else. The kiss they shared meant everything to her, but it apparently meant nothing to him.

Y/n's phone buzzed constantly. All notifications, asking about the pictures of the kiss she and Tom shared a couple of days prior and about how within a few days after, he was dating Zendaya. Curiosity got the best of her and she looked through all of the posts. Pictures of the kiss popped up on her screen. Her eyes watered as the posts switched to pictures of Tom and Zendaya.

Zendaya's smile taunted her through the screen. She shut her phone off, not wanting to get any more notifications. She wrapped the blanket tight around her body as tears fell onto her pillow. Her eyes shut and sleep consumed her.

The next morning, Haz walked into her room and shook his head.

"y/n" he sighed," get up. You can't stay in bed forever."

"Yes i can and you can't stop me." she mumbled.

"Wanna try me?"

Y/n didn't answer him and after several seconds of silence, she stuck her head out from under the blanket, and checked to see if Haz was gone. The spot where he was stood at was vacant and she sighed in content before getting back under the covers.

Meanwhile,  Haz was in the kitchen pouring cold water into a pot.  He had a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

After the pot was filled, he picked it up and walked towards Y/n's room. Tom was just making his way out of his own, and gave a questioning look to Haz to which he just glared in response. Haz opened the door and tiptoed towards the bed and immediately pulled the covers off of y/n and poured the water on her body. 

Y/n squealed as she  jumped up and onto the floor. "What the hell?!"

"I told you to get up." Was all he said as he walked out.

He passed Tom who was in the hallway watching with an amusing smile. Haz glared, again, as he pushed past Tom. He watched as y/n sat at the edge of the bed, wiping the water from her face. 

She got up and walked towards the bathroom, looking up and seeing someone standing at the doorway from the corner of her eye.

"I'm up, Haz. Geez. Did you see when Timmy left? He was in bed with me when I fell asleep and he wasn't-" she stopped talking as she looked up and realized it wasn't Harrison.