Part 2: Fucking Hot!

~It's A Good Day To Murder Someone!~

That Manny kid or whatever his name was, was nowhere to be found after I insulted him I could have sworn he would have had a comeback for that. Strange. I just shrugged it off and went back to the task at hand, focusing on this Kickoff Season.

~

"I can't believe we're treating this like it's a sporting event and not just some excuse for the Dean to entertain his colleagues with kids dying who so happens to be alters." I say shaking my head as I watch Nile, Jasmine, and Julie handing out flyers for the kickoff season we have to host. I was leaning against the lockers with my arms crossed and Liam right beside me watching our group.

"Yeah, but at least it get some of the kids here get their minds off of watching everything that they do. So they don't have to be always on guard and think if not they'll get killed."

"Yeah Liam that sounds like a nice side effect of this Kickoff sporting event!"

"You know what I mean. We're even now watching our group to make sure they are safe and they are just handing out flyers!"

"You got a point there. When did I become such a mother hen?" Liam bursts out with a belly laugh racking his whole body. I love to see him happy like this. Where did that come from?

"...Adam did you hear me?" Liam asks and kind of leaned towards me a little. I shake out of it and nodded.

"Yeah, right. Anyway while you were in your head, Manny has been going around it seems he is looking for a team to join and asked Jasmine who is over there if he could join us." Liam said and pointed in his direction where Manny was talking to my group.

"No he can't join. Also, we already have five people in our group and that's the max according to the Dean's rules. But you know what? Michael Hanabee has been looking for a fifth person to join his team for a long time."

"I see you have been reading up on the Mercury Institute handbook. Also, I think that's a great idea. Michael will be ecstatic."

"I'm sure Manny won't be though. He doesn't get to have you in his group." I say and turn away from the scene before me where Manny was talking to Jasmine and laughing it up but every now then I catch his eye looking towards Liam giving him the up and down. I look to Liam to see if he notices but sure nough' this dude was oblivious. I don't know why my heart fluttered at that moment but it did.

"What do you mean?" Liam asks bewildered. God this man was like a clueless cat. Honestly it was cute.

"What I mean is that Manny has a thing for you." Liam's eyebrows raised ever so slightly but went back down and then he shrugged and said; "huh, never would have guessed."

"I'm sure... so you didn't catch his eye banging the first five minutes he meet you?"

"No! I was trying to calm you down." Liam says hysterically and I look back at him he already had his heated gaze on me. I couldn't catch my breath as he touched my curly hair and then his hand slid to my shoulder in a cares.