~Hi, I'm Liam Fernandez~

The first class Liam lead us to was earthly white

The first class Liam lead us to was earthly white. No posters no paintings no nothing. It only had a chalk board and even that was white. I could only tell because it was the only thing that was raised kind of coming out of the wall also on the ledge that was attached to the bottom of the board was black chalk. I never seen such a thing in my 18 years of living. To say I was amazed would be an understatement because I Immediately began to laugh in a deadly quiet room. It wasn't like our group was the only one in here. It was about 25 other students in the room plus the teacher so they all looked at me and my group. Most of them raised their eyebrows up at us and other began to whisper.

"Didn't you see the sign on the wall when you walked in? You young man?!" The teacher yelled and pointing right at me.

I leaned back a little and whispered to my group but mostly to Liam; "what's the policy on talking back to teachers? Can I get a strike?"

"You can't get a strike for talking back you're the leader but any of us, yeah. Also no one really does it because it might just get you killed. Remember what I told you yesterday?" Liam's eyes raised at me making them big and bugged out. It was freaky since he already had the weirdest bluest eyes I've ever seen but it made it seem like he was saying "think about what you're about to do" look.

"Egh. I'm feeling lucky today." I smile back at him and he shook his head disapprovingly. The others in my group smiled along with me. Well except for Nile but it did look like he was attentive about what was going on.

"Well? Are you going to answer, young man? What's even your name? You new kids always are disruptive."

"Whatever. Who said to put a sign like that inside the classroom and far from the door where you can't even read it?! If anything you are doing a horrible job at teaching." I say smugly and smirk at my own damn self. That was good.

"Well I never! You get a strike!" The teacher yells out flustered.

"Mam! If I may?" Liam yells out and steps from the side of me where the teacher can see him more.

"And who are you?!"

"Mam, I'm Liam Fernandez I have been in your class many, many, many times before now. Anyway, you can't give him a stike this is our leader." Liam says and shows the others with us.

"As a leader he should have some manners! But very well then your right he can't get a strike but if this outburst happens again I'm taking it up with the Dean and this is your first and only warning from me. Now sit y'all asses down!"

We all went to the bleacher like seats and sat in a group as we were supposed to. I didn't really have a comeback after she said she would talk to the Dean if I did anything like that again. So I was pissed and naturally my body heat went up.

"Woe. I felt that. You ok, Adam?" Liam asks and lean in my direction since he was sitting right next to me and Jasmine on my left with a concern face. Nile and Julie was on the other side of Jasmine. The five of us in a row by ourselves. Awesome! The kids were cramped in rows. When you only have bleachers it's hard to sit a big class.