Chapter 6

*Happy Sunday! 💜*

Klein

       "How in the actual hell do you think this is going to work out Klein?" Emptying the cartridge to my gun, I grabbed a new one

       "How in the actual hell do you think this is going to work out Klein?" Emptying the cartridge to my gun, I grabbed a new one. Ignoring Ronn with the strength of my heart, I brushed passed him. "Dayton is here Klein, that's all you've been wanting is to see your little brother again, well here he is! Out there waiting for you."

        Grabbing a back pack, I stuffed it with a few things. "Klein!"

     "Ronn, whether you like it or not, the outcome of this can end two ways: the good way, or the bad way. There is no in between, there is no getting around it okay, it is going to happen. And you're going to have to live with it, I could die, I could go to jail for the rest of my life, which is better off just being dead. How do you expect this to be over? I can't be on the run forever, and I don't want to be, I'm fine with the consequences of my actions. Why can't you? I'm a killer Ronn, I steal, I make my money off of crummy drug dealers that sell product to kids. We are bad people! Bad things happen to BAD people you fucking hear me Ronn? Don't stand here trying to bump your head with the others on how to get me help. I don't fucking need it, I'm a grown ass man."

       "Klein, if you just wait this out,-"

"Hey Klein, can we talk for a sec?" Both Ronn and I looked in the direction of the closed door. Flashing Ronn a look of finality, he punched the wall clock with that big mighty fist of his. It shattering on impact he kicked it to the side, like it was nothing.

      "Come in." I instructed, setting the back pack down, and leaning on the dresser behind me.

     Walking in with his eyes of innocence, Dayton smiled. "Whoa am I interrupting something ladies? Need me to leave and give you a second?" Noticing Ronn's anger, and the hulk smashed clock on the ground. He looked me over, confused on why my expression was so calm and collected. Lipping an awkward "Okay", he fully entered the room, and Ronn, shoved into me before giving Dayton a quick hug, and left. "What was that about?"

      Lifting off of the wooden object, I continued shuffling about the room looking for things that I could pack up. "What was what about?" I questioned, Dayton sucked his teeth, and took a chair from behind our grandmother's vanity.

        "Don't you even Klein. You know exactly what I'm talking about, you guys were screaming in here, and Ronn broke Gram's favorite clock. He wouldn't do that if he wasn't mad, I know you both, like the freaking inches of my dick. Stop lying to me alright?"

    Looking at my brother, while I closed the drawers quickly, I turned to face him. His eyes wide of interest, and he was slouched over, glaring completely at me. I laughed a bit, finding a place on the carpet, in front of my brother I took a seat. "What did you get yourself into Klein?" Closing my eyes, and lowering my head down, he pulled me into a hug. "Why do you this to yourself? You get so lost into this shit, and you feel the only way out is by fighting. You're making it worse, so tell me what's going on? Maybe I can help."