After a few seconds, she realised that she felt no heat and just slowly cracked one eye open before opening her other one and letting out a low sigh of relief as a few drops of water were sprayed across her by a passing breeze. She almost collapsed on the spot from the relief but managed to catch herself before she did and just looked forward to Desto who was glaring at her through the wall of water between them.

"Y/n!" Temari shouted, panicked because she knew y/n only used her nature styles. When the mist disappeared her eyes laid on y/n who was stood behind a large wall of water. She let out a breath of relief and jumped over to the girl, grabbing her and pulling her behind the group of ninja.

"You're a long range and defensive fighter, stay back here and support us," Temari told y/n who just nodded without much of an argument and quickly sat on the floor, feeling her legs begin to turn to jelly slightly and her breathing hiking up to a near hyperventilative state.

"She seems tired, Temari. Will she be able to support us?" Kiba asked, glancing between the two as she moved to the group again, staring the two assassins down.

"Don't underestimate her," Temari replied before slamming her fan down in front of her and revealing the first moon.

Your PoV

I need to regain chakra, who knew that jutsu took so much out of newbies.

My nerves too. I need to regain my nerves too. Damn—this is crazy. I've heard people say that the Naruto world is a world where the next month, week, day, even hour, could be the last for those living within it and that moment just now really solidified that for me. Crazy. I could've been a crisp if that water wall didn't work, even if it did drain me of almost all the chakra I had in me.

I watched as they all began to fight, it was an incredibly unbalanced fight, but I guess that's what the assassins get in return for trying to assassinate me while I was with the others. Absolute fools. What did they think was going to happen?

Desto started doing the hand signs for his fire style again, the jounin had picked up on it and panicked, trying to get everyone out of the way of his line of fire but it was too late.

"Vine ensnarement jutsu/Fire style: dragon flame bomb!" we both shouted at the same time, fire appeared, and I slammed my hand onto the ground, four thick roots raced past everyone and then formed a thick wall around Desto before his fire could get too intense and burn through the vines.

I was quick this time. If you do things multiple times in a fight then that's just how it's going to end up, idiot.

"Reflection!" I shouted as I put my hands together, reflecting his jutsu back at him. I could feel his chakra draining and his heart racing through the vines around him as he panicked.

"Thanks, y/n," Sakura shot at me, I nodded but stood up and pulled out a kunai as I was finally confident that I was steady enough. Throwing the kunai at my vines, I watched as it shrunk back into the ground to reveal Desto cloaked in an intense fire. He looked at me with murderous eyes.

"That's it, no more playing nice," he hissed bitterly in my direction. I blinked. He was gone. Blinked again. He was right in front of my face. I gasped and quickly blocked as he threw a punch in my direction. My arms were burned but I didn't land in anything, looking up I see Guy.

"Are you alright, young y/n?" he asked me, looking at my arms.

"Yes, thank you, Guy," I replied, standing up to quickly turn and block another punch.

"We're here to kill you, Lady y/n, just give up. You're weak. Your jutsu's are weak as well. Incredibly weak, Lady F/n L/n," Desto's voice echoed around the area. He'd disappeared. I quickly jumped so I was in between Sakura and Ino. They looked down at me.

"Lady?" Naruto asked, looking in my direction.

"Y/n! Watch out!" Shikamaru shouted as the ground below me began cracking, I jumped just in time to see Hyoni jump out.

"I can't keep up," I muttered as Desto appeared beside me and swung his leg, he was intercepted by Lee.

"Come on, y/n! Let the power of youth help you beat these assassins!" he cheered, I smiled and landed on the ground before looking at everyone.

"Give me some time, I need to think," I tell them, they all nodded and Akamaru moved next to me.

"Jump on Akamaru, he'll move you out the way when needed," Kiba told me, I nodded and sat on the ninja hound's back.

I put my hands together and closed my eyes, I started concentrating on a weapon that would help me out. Desto is a fire user, it needs to be drowned in a strong water, Hyoni, what's his jutsu.

"Natural surveillance," I muttered, my eyes moving to the trees. I watch Hyoni closely. He just keeps using taijutsu. I felt my body move as Akamaru jumped out the way of a dragon made out of dirt and stone. That's it! Earth style!

So I need a lot of water and lightning?

That... might be difficult..

Actually, I have it, flood the grass and electrocute them? I need Kakashi, I don't have enough energy to do both. Nor do I think I even have lightning affinity to do such a thing. Damn it, ok, here we go.

"Release," I muttered, opening my eyes, "Kakashi!"

He looked at me and I beckoned him over. He took a couple moments to glance over the area before moving towards me.

"What?" he asked, I nodded towards the two assassins who were struggling against Shikamaru's shadow possession jutsu.

"I have an idea, something that can wipe them both out," I told him, he quickly showed interest and nodded to me.

"Do share," he asked, I nodded.

"One has the weakness of water, the other lightning. Flood the area then charge it up. But we need to get the leaf ninja and Temari out the way without them being suspicious of their move," I explained, not really being able to figure out how to do that at this particular moment. Kakashi seemed to pause as he thought it over before suddenly nodding.

"I'll handle the others, you just flood the area without being noticed," he told me before running back into the battle. Ok. Let's create a distraction to keep them from looking to me while I'm trying to figure this out then.

I slid of Akamaru's back and gestured to Kiba.

"Go to your master," I told him after running my finger across the top of his snout, he barked and growled lightly before jumping over to Kiba. I place my hand on the ground and watched as Yamato started using his wood style. Perfect timing.

"Plant army jutsu," I muttered and watched as a dozen mini plant soldiers popped out the ground for the second time today, "ok... merge?"

I wasn't all that sure I could do that so it sounded more like a question than it did an order to the creatures but thankfully they seemed to understand and ran over to one that I tapped the head of and merged together, creating a larger version of themselves that was just a bit taller than Guy.

"W-what the hell is that?" Choji asked, his mouth hanging open as he moved out the way, watching as I pointed it in the direction of the two assassins. Desto laughed.

"You really think that this dumb oversized vine can stop me?" he asked smugly as all the leaf ninja moved out of the clearing and into the trees, Temari jumped in the tree closest to me and watched as I flooded the area with water, adding more by the moment.

Kakashi jumped down next to me.

"Ready?" he asked, I nodded, and he charged his chidori, running towards the assassins, making them think that he was aiming for them. Hyoni panicked and Desto burned down my plant giant.

"Now, Kakashi!" I shouted, jumping off the ground at the sametime as he threw his fist into the flooded floor.