Train situations

Warnings: Slight fluff (if that's a bad thing)
~~~~~~~
I sat on the train next to Draco.
I admit, I had a little crush on him. He was attractive and older so obviously a girl like me would like him.
My older -step- brother Blaise sat across from me and I watched as I leaned toward the window and tried to sleep.
Soon my neck hurt and I shifted my head the other way. I felt my eyelids get heavier and I found a comfy ledge to lean on. I let myself fully go to sleep and I slept the whole way there.

Draco's pov
I felt pressure to my left shoulder and I looked over to see Blaises step sister sleeping on my shoulder.
"What do I do?" I asked him.
He just smiled at me and shrugged. He looked back at his list and ignored my quiet pleas for help.
I huffed and looked at her.
Damn... she's attractive when she sleeps.
My brain wanted her to be awake so she could get off of me but my heart kinda wanted her to stay. Blaise had walked out of the cart to go get food.
I looked at her and pushed her h/c hair out of her face.
My heart pounded and I kissed her forehead, experimenting with it.
It didn't feel bad. I said to myself after I kissed her lightly.
Blaise had walked in and laughed a little when he saw that she was still sleeping on my shoulder.
"I think you two would be cute together. But if I find out you fucked her, I'll rip you to shreds."
I blushed at the thought of us doing anything more then hugging.
Yeah she was cute and stuff but that??
No way, she was too pure and adorable for that.
She stirred and woke up. She rubbed her eyes and pulled out her sketchbook. She started to doodle like nothing happened. I think she knew she fell asleep on me but she didn't want to say anything.

Your POV
Crap! I've fallen asleep on Draco! I said as I half woke up.
"But if I find out you fucked her I'll rip you to shreds." I blushed mentally.
Blaise!!! I scolded in my head.
I listened to them talk as I made up a plan on how I'd wake up.
I slowly opened my eyes and turned to see my sketchbook.
God I cannot talk about it.
I drew and drew until the train pulled up to our destination.
Blaise and the rest of the kids got off before us.
Everyone had taken their boat over and Draco and I were waiting for spots for ours.
I looked at him and blushed as I turned away.
He smirked and lightly brushed his pinky against mine.
I looked down with fluttering eyelashes and grabbed his pinky with mine.
This might be the start to a great thing.