When you "hate" him

Draco and I were walking to hogsmeade when he bumped into me lightly. I giggled and bumped into him lightly. He smiled at me and stopped right in his tracks. I stoped moments after realizing that he wasn't following me. "Come on then." He then ran to me and picked me up. I squealed and laughed. He ran over to a big pile of snow and held me close to it.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy if you drop me I will cry!" I said. He pretended to drop me and I shrieked. "Draco don't!" He slowly, slowly dropped me. "Dracodracodracodraco." I whined. "Nonononononononono." I said as he let me down even slower. The anticipation was killing me. "If your gonna drop me just do it!"
"Who said I was going to drop you?"
"That smirk!"
He smirked and dropped me. I could just see the evilness in his eyes as I made impact with the snow. I tried to get up but lost my balance. "Draco." I whined and groaned. "It's so cold!" He helped me up and shoved snow down my back. I screamed and hit his arm. "I hate you!" I squirmed. I got all the 'snow' -which was practically water that soaked into my shirt by now- out and I turned away from him. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was curious to what I was doing. I sneered and picked up a handful of snow nonchalantly.

I turned around and stuck it in his face. He was astonished, confused at my quick and harsh movements. He wiped the water off of his face. "This isn't even snow anymore. You're so mean." He said. I kissed his now cold and rosy cheeks. "Maybe it's because you're hot." I winked at him and he gave that self entitled grin I fell in love with. "Yeah. You're right." He said praising himself. I rolled my eyes and hugged him in the middle of the snowy plains. I had to stand on my tip toes. My tight boots pinched at my toes. I smiled as his warm embrace kept the cold off of me like a shield.
I let go of him and he grabbed my hand.

We walked the rest of the way in loving silence. For our relationship motto is "actions speak louder then words" so maybe that's why for the first time instead of saying I love you I kissed him passionately in the lips. He seemed to like it just as much as I did. He wrapped his arms around my waist and felt my blonde long hair lightly touch his bare hands as he held me. He let go of me letting me breathe so he didn't kill his girlfriend from lack of oxygen. I hugged him once more and joy and love overflowed from me. "How could have I ever passed you up. And to think that I could love a hufflepuff so much." I just looked at him and smiled. I seemed to always do that. All I replied with was  "And to think, that I could love a Slytherin so much."