She hates us pt 1

"Can you tell me why you're friends with him?" Asked my best blonde friend named Daeily. We were walking by Draco who was clearly in trouble. "He is so misunderstood." I say sympathetically.
"Yeh right!"
"He is!"
"Pfft."
"If you saw the real him you would understand!"
"Sure, But you are just friends right?"
"Yes! Totally!" I nodded. She exhaled letting go of her worry. She walked away and I looked at the back of his head as he was dragged away by that snitch of a looney teacher professor umbridge. "Totally." I repeated to myself again holding back the urge to cast a spell to make umbridge's hair turn to noodles.

I sit in class and the bell rings to begin our lesson. Umbridge walks out in her high heels and sickeningly fake smile. I can't stand this passive woman. Class is not unusually boring and everyone hurries out of her class as I finish packing. "Y/n would you stay after class for a moment please?" Umbridge asks. I walk to her after everyone left and she spoke. "Now. I know you have some friendship with Draco Malfoy and I was wondering if you have been doing any activities that were inappropriate for school terms."
"NO! Of course not! Draco and I are just friends I can assure you that!"
"Are you sure miss l/n? You are aware that if caught lying you will be given a detention."
"Yes, I know and I promise I'm not."
"Very well, go to dinner." She swooshed me out of her class and I walked to dinner. I high tailed it to dinner and sat down next to mason and Blaise. "Where's Draco ?" I ask.
"Common room. He's not eating tonight."
"Oh well... then I'll see you later."
I got up and walked to the common room and saw my blonde boy sitting, staring at his ring. "Hey." I say quietly. He turned quickly and saw me. He smirked and replied with a small wave. I sat down next to him and he scooted towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid with him. "This is so hard to keep this under wraps." I said watching my hands interlock and then separate from his as I played with his hand. "I know. Trust me I almost got in big trouble with umbridge troll." He mocked. I giggled and let go of his hand. I sighed and burrows my face in between his neck and the couch. I only wish we could say something. Umbridge would murder us both and happily. I thought and laid with him for moments more till I had to go back to dinner. "I have to go but I'll see you later."
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye." I smiled weakly at him and walked out the common room door. I roll my eyes as umbridge walks by and hike it back to dinner just in time for the main course. Hot tomato soup and grilled cheese. I sat down and ate in silence only to nod a couple times at people who wanted answers. I smiled when someone asked if I was okay but Blaise broke me by asking for the seemingly six hundredth time. "I just wish that I could say I'm in love with him."
"Why can't you?" Daeily asked
"Umbridge would have Both our heads!"
"Why you two?"
"Because I'm her enemy and Draco is practically her nephew."
"Oh, yeah that must suck." Blaise said with no sympathy whatsoever.
"Wow thanks, really helping me out Blaise." I aforementioned sarcastically. "You are welcome tiny human." He said smiling and stuffing his face. Dinner ended and we walked back to our rooms. A letter printed in Draco's handwriting was left.
Meet me in the astronomy tower at midnight. I want to see my girlfriend.
I folded it and threw my hair up and shoved the note in my pocket. I walked up the endless flights of stairs and peered around the corner. I didn't see anyone so I stepped out. "Draco!" I whispered. "Psst, Draco!" I whispered again.
"Draco's not here sweetie." A booming voice behind me told making me jump.
"Professor umbridge! How lovely to see you this evening." I faked.
"We all know you're here to see him. We know you're dating. And we know what you've been doing."
She smiled and a bag was soon put over my head and I was dragged away