Save a life for a price pt 2

Draco's pov
It's been haunting me! I can't figure it out. I've been failing classes and dissing tests for this mystery girl. I walked out of class with my head in the clouds. I walked quickly to dinner and sat and thought. Who was it? She seemed so familiar but I couldn't -for the life of me- figure it out! I completely wasted my dinner time by thinking of this girl. I got up with the crowd and walked back to my room. I laid down and sighed. I contemplated on what to do. I got up and took off my shirt. I walked to my closet and pulled a sweatshirt off of a hanger. I pulled the sweatshirt over my head and my arm hit a box on the top of my closet shelf. I looked down at the silver box that was now open -from the impact of the fall- on the ground. I saw a folded piece of paper sticking out of it. I picked up that paper and unfolded it. It was a picture of me and a girl. A girl, THAT girl, the girl I've been thinking of. How did I know her? I flipped the picture over and saw a address. Maybe it was hers? I quickly got paper and a quill. I wrote down a letter and sent my owl off. I waited and paced my room for hours waiting for something.

Outside pov
It was midnight where Mia Campbell was When an owl knocked on her window. She was 16 and transferring to Hogwarts. She opened her window and took the letter from the beautiful bird.

Dear whoever is reading this,
I have found this address on the back of a friends photo, if this is that girl hello, if not, do you possibly know the address of the former owner? I'd love to get in touch with the girl in the photo.
All the best,
Draco Malfoy

Hmm, Draco Malfoy? Cute name. But I'm not that girl, should message him back. I said to myself. I wrote down a nice little letter informing him of the previous girls move and sent the owl away.

Draco's pov
There was a peck at the window at midnight and I opened it way to fast. I grabbed the letter and gave a treat to my owl. I unrolled it and read the letter.

Dear Draco,
Sorry for the inconvenience but this isn't the girl you are trying to reach. Her new address is now 743 grahambrooke lane. Hope you get who you're looking for!
Great wishes,
       Mia Campbell.

Sucks. I grabbed another piece of paper and wrote the new address on it and wrote the letter. I sent my owl off once more and went to bed. It was one am.

Runes pov
I was fast asleep when I heard a tapping on my window. What the? I asked myself rubbing my eyes. I got up in my fanned pajamas and opened my window. It was an owl. "What are you doing here beautiful?" I asked petting her with my finger. I opened the letter and read it

Dear whoever is reading this,
My name is Draco, but you should know that. But I don't know you although i should. I'm so sorry if it's late, but I've been thinking for days about you. Please respond.
  Waiting for a response,
Draco Malfoy

My heart dropped as I read. He remembers. He knows. I wrote back immediately.

Draco's pov
I woke up the next morning with a letter on my desk. I opened it and read

Dear Draco,
Yes I don't know who you are. And I wish you didn't know me. I made you not remember me because I saved you. I didn't want you to know who I was.

I remember that. I remember now, she has powers. She saved me.

I understand that you probably remember everything about me and I hope you have the kindness in you to keep it a secret. This is the reason why I leave people and make them forget me when I save someone. I hope you understand
Your best friend and savior,
Rune

I sighed. I have to keep it a secret to save her. She'll be taken away and probably killed. I fold the letter and place it in the box. I write a quick letter back. I hope we can meet again.