"Y/n?" Temari called me, I snapped out my daze and looked in her direction. She was wearing a worried expression.

"You ok?" she asked, I nodded but then sighed.

"I'm just... thinking," I told her before sighing again, "what the hell is going on?"

She watched me for a moment before moving over to where I was sitting in the room and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Whatever is happening right now, I will always be here to help you, so will Kankuro and Gaara definitely will. We'll figure this out, ok?" she reassured me, she was about to pulled away before I hugged her back.

"Yeah. Thank you, Temari," I smiled before letting her go, "it's confusing."

It really is. Not because I have amnesia as justified before but just because it truly is confusing. This village shouldn't exist in this world, so I don't understand how they're putting out missing persons reports let alone how I am the missing child of the village leaders and the heir of the village.

I really wrote an elaborate story back when I was creating this person, didn't I?

I'm thoroughly speechless.

Temari watched me for a moment before smiling slightly, "Sakura is on a mission right now, but I got news she should be back at some point soon. Although, it's getting dark, so it's no time to meet people. We can arrange to meet her tomorrow if she's back."

She moved to pull our bags around and then turned back to me, "you should rest—"

I stood up and looked out of the window beside me and shook my head.

I need to clear my mind right now.

"I'll be on the roof," I told her, opening the window, grabbing my violin and then jumping out and climbing up onto the roof of the building where I stood and inhaled deeply before exhaling.

This is a mess. What if they show up and try to take me back to the village? I don't want to leave Sunagakure. Especially not for a village I know nothing about.

Sighing, I opened my violin case and play a few chords before thinking.

"What shall I play?" I mumbled to myself before just shaking my head and raising my bow, allowing whatever came to mind to be played through the muscle memory alone.

Temari's PoV

"I'll be on the roof," y/n told me before opening the window, grabbing the weird case, and then jumping out.

I smiled slightly and started setting up our bedding as a small hint of music floated into the room. She must be stressed, I thought to myself as I moved over to the window and leaned against the frame, listening as a breeze was carried towards me. I can't imagine just what she's thinking right now. But... something feels wrong. I can't put my finger on it though. It's like she knows more than she's letting on, but at the same time she is absolutely baffled. Just as confused as the rest of us.

I just shook my head and moved towards the door and started heading up to the roof to find y/n holding the instrument she'd brought back with her when she returned to us again and playing it.

Hold on—I couldn't really hear it clearly, but I swear the other night with Baki... didn't she say she was taken home? So she must've had some idea about this new information or—you know what? Let's just not think about it right now.

I leaned against the doorway back into the building and watched her with my arms crossed. The slight breeze picked at her hair and clothes perfectly as she swayed and created the beautiful sound from the strings. What even is that thing she's playing (a/n: still assuming that they may not have violins in this world since I've not seen anything :/).