{ G } 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

IMAGINE: Being there to arrest Diego, and he's very smug about it, seeing as he's your enemy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DIEGO: "You know, if you wanted
to see me in a pair of cuffs.. All you
had to do was ask."

You watched a mischievous smile grow abroad Diego's face, knowing that it was purely to bring out the frustration in you. The attractive man knew how to push every single button you owned. It was his forte. Something that motivated him to wake up in the morning, and the only thought he loved to reminisce about late into the A.M.

You would admit, putting him in handcuffs was satisfying, but for a completely different reason than what he was opposing. It was refreshing to see him getting sent to the hard mattress of a jail cell, for, he would no longer be someone you had to see out on the streets. It would take away the freedom he had of annoying the hell out of you.

It was the perfect opportunity, when you caught him singlehandedly breaking into the house of Leonard Peabody. This was finally the chance you could jab back at the man for all of his torment towards you; whilst the two of you were partnered together.

[YOU]: "You're not my type, I'm just
happy I never have to see you again."

OFFICER 1: "Actually, boss, that's
not exactly true.."

DIEGO: "You don't know?
Aren't you supposed to be
the head of Police?"

DIEGO: "I guess they hire
anyone nowadays, huh?"

OFFICER 2: "Shut it, Hargreeves."

You were beginning to grow dumbfounded, wondering exactly what in the hell the Officers were going on about. Until..

OFFICER 1: "He has to stay at the
Department until the paperwork is
filled out, and once that's done
we have to escort him
to a different Prison unit."

Everything you were cheering for, in your head, was now shut down by the remembrance of how much the Police work could be a hassle. There was no way it was going to be that easy to punish Diego, like you'd wanted. He'd have to be assigned to the small cell that sat directly in front of your cubicle, and you knew that meant.. he was going to be running his sarcastic remarks the entire time, never giving you a break.

This was bound to be Hell on Earth.

DIEGO: "Guess you have to
put up with me longer!"

DIEGO: "Such a shame."

His tone of voice was snide, an eyebrow raised up cockily as the two Officers whom came alongside you for the arrest, dragged him off to the backseat of your vehicle. The words he spoke echoed in your head, taunting you on repeat..

And it was in that moment that
you knew you were majorly screwed.