Thirty Four: Your Decision

Third Person View:

It was a normal day for Y/N, she hadn't gone out and was waiting for Tord to get home from work but tonight it was taking a long time.. She sat on the couch, looking out of the window and through the transparent curtain. Outside the window she watched the sun and it's colors drain from the sky, it got darker with every moment she breathed in and out. She tilted her head, and moved her arm underneath her head. It must've been cold outside, it must've been windy, Tord must be cold getting out to his car. She had so many it must bes in her head and felt her eyes lower tiredly until she remembered it was their anniversary together when they first met. Her eyes opened and she rose off the couch, now instead of Tord being late... she had little time to cook a meal for them.

Y/N walked to the kitchen and took out some ingredients for Tord's favorite Norwegian dish, remembering to earlier this morning when Tord walked into her room to say his happy anniversary. She lay asleep on her bed, eyes closed so her eyelashes were visible and laying down. Tord smiled at her and walked closer to his love, and looked around her room. They had moved her belongings from the army base to her room and she had already decorated the walls, her dresser's mirror, and put on her own bed sheets but hadn't unpacked her belongings. Tord chuckled at her laziness and walked besides her bed, leaning down to her and was taken to when he first met her. She was still just as beautiful. He leaned into her her face and planted a small kiss on her cheek. Y/N moved slightly from his warmth and rubbed her eyes, "G-Good morning.." She yawned in between her sentences and kissed him. He smiled in their shared kiss and he rubbed her shoulder, "Happy Anniversary dear." Y/N smiled and shut her eyes again, "Happy anniversary...."

As she was just about to start Tord's favorite dish, there was a knock on the door. She raised her eyebrow in confusion and thought it to be Tord. She sighed to herself and accused herself of being the laziest partner in her relationship. She walked out of the big kitchen and past the hallway in which many family photos were held by taks. Through the semi clear glass window she could see that it wasn't Tord but somebody familiar to. As she got closer to the wooden door she saw clearer, there was green piece of clothing, a blue, and a purple. Y/N finally opened the door and there stood Edd and two other men she assumed to be Matt and Tom. She had never really met Matt before, but recognized him from the Blue Army Base. Her eyes shifted to Tom, who was clearly looking upset in some way or another and she felt herself glare at him slightly. "Y/N, hi uh.. Tord wanted us here with you for a while since you'd be home alone." Edd's voice caught her attention and she looked to her friend. "Sounds like Tord, come in please." She moved aside for the men to step into her house.

Matt looked around and put a hand to his mouth, "Woah! His place is huge!" Y/N nodded and looked around herself, thinking of the time she couldn't find her phone which was recent. "Yeah," Y/N begins and blushes slightly, thinking of Tord himself. "The Fourth day I was here I lost my phone." Matt giggled with her and she decided that she liked this man. She thought back to Tord's dish and went down the hall and into a big now familiar kitchen, "Uh just follow me. I'm just making Tord something before he comes home." The three walked after her, although she had her eyes on Tom who spoke nothing and just breathed. "So tell me," Edd sat down on a chair nearby, "Has Tord gotten you all moved in yet?" Y/N was turned around and had her back to Edd but nodded, "Yes, good gracious. I mean, I haven't unpacked yet but yes we got all my belongings from the base to here. Has he been talking about it?" Suddenly somebody scoffed behind her, "Of course he has, it's all he talks about." Y/N turned around, holding a spoon in hand and wasn't afraid to hit Tom with it. Tom saw this but wasn't intimidated, he wanted to say more but he had to remember why he was here. Matt felt the tension up his spine and shrugged, "He talks about you all the time." The girl's attention went to Matt and she smiled sweetly, "Awh.. Really?" They all nodded and she turned back to the meal, "He's such a dork. I just love him haha, so are you guys staying over here for dinner?" They all seemed to sweat at this and didn't answer for a moment, she asked again in the long term silence. Finally Edd croaked, "Uh I mean, sure why not?" Y/N smiled to herself, "Well I'm happy you three or.. Two are going to stay."