Seven: Inside Anger

Third Person View:

Y/N waited for Tord to wake up, her head looking up at him. The tickling wars were done with and they talked for endless hours it seemed until he fell asleep, Y/N thought it cute. His hair was messy from her hands ruffling it and his mouth was slightly open, like a baby. And all she could think about was how lucky this baby got to be hers. She sighed softly, putting her head back on his chest, his heart was thumping quickly and she liked the sound of it. Just his and hers..together. "Tord.. I love you so much.. I just wish you knew how much. You're the only thing I have..," Y/N sighed again putting her fingers gently on his sweater to trace the sewed pattern. "But how are you going to put up with me, honestly.. I'm so stubborn and--"

"Beautiful."

Y/N looked up, her eyes having a certain glow to themselves. Tord smiled upon her, pulling her up to face him completely. "You're pretty stubborn but easy to deal with when it comes to kissing, you give in so quickly. It's adorable.." Y/N flushed up again, she didn't give in! 

"Do not!" She argued pushing against Tord's shoulders. But then he kissed her again and like the first time it was soft and gentle. This sent her cold. "See do too," Tord pulled away, wearing his casual smirk. Y/N shook her head, "W-well that's because you're a-- you're just my boyfriend!" Tord sarcastically put a hand to his heart, clenching his chest. She raised an eyebrow. "Ouch! Ah!" Tord fell against his pillow, leaving her to look down at him. She laughed at him thinking he was a dork for acting out how he felt. "A-are you trying to seduce me now? You're doing great.." Y/N laughed harder, wheezing for air. Tord shifted underneath her, crossing his legs and simply putting her in his lap, face forward. "I don't know but I can have that arranged~" He pulled her closer just to tease her, she tried to pull away obviously uncomfortable. "Ew, no.. let's not go there shall we?" She nervously laughed but now Tord was almost on her. He was more aggressive than she thought and she needed to be careful. She was left staring at him, speaking with only her eyes now. Her H/C colored hair being pulled away from her neck. Tord took it away from her shoulders now and he couldn't help but just stare at her. She stared back, locking the gaze they held. This reminded him of his first girlfriend Amy (if you don't remember go to Chapter three. It explains briefly who Amy was) and he suddenly got a deep knot in his stomach. Guilt. He couldn't afford to see another loss for himself so he tried making the best of the moment instead. He stared at her more and then kissed her again, more passionately. Y/N noticed the change in this kiss from the last one, he was more shifty. She slowly but soon found her arms around him, forgetting almost why she was kissing him back. She felt so sucked into him and his consuming side she hadn't thought twice about herself. Soon they were making out and this also was caused without warning, Tord had seemed like he was deep in her, not even thinking to consider how she felt about it. She flinched at how assertive he was beginning to come, he was awfully too addicting and inviting to her. She stopped herself, pulling away and putting her face down in shame, she had never even made out or kissed like that till now. She didn't even know how to feel, was it rushed or was she discovering how fond he was of her?

"Are you okay? Sorry I..," His voice was shaky and he turned red once Y/N peered up at him again. "I haven't kissed anybody like this in a long time.." She giggled at him as he finished his sentence, loosing her shame as a smile spread across his face. "I..," she flushed, pushing herself against him without awareness. "I've never kissed anybody like that before.." Tord's eyebrows shot up at her and then he smirked once again. She was easy to manipulate and sooner or later and he would hit her by surprises more than she could imagine. He shifted some, adding more pressure against themselves, they were chest to chest now. "Then let's do it again," he says grabbing her by the hand and pushing her down with complete force. She giggled at him, taking him and holding him by his face. "Tord knock that off! I'm a newbie at these things..," she tried to hold him back but couldn't. "I don't care I just want you!" Tord wined finally pressing his lips against hers once again. And unlike the first time Y/N was quite aware of what Tord was capable for.